* OFFICER INJURED: INJURED: Southwestern District -- Police were seeking a warrant charging a man with assaulting Officer David Azur following a traffic stop in the 3600 block of Edmondson Ave. yesterday. The officer was talking to the motorist about 10 p.m. when the man struck him in the face and escaped on foot. Officer Azur was treated at St. Agnes Hospital for a minor face injury. The suspect's car was impounded.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Someone entered a 1992 Amigo parked in the 2200 block of Maryland Ave. yesterday by unzipping its soft-top and stole a pair of tennis shoes valued at $60.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Stereo equipment, a cassette deck and a 19-inch TV, all valued at more than $200, were stolen yesterday from a house in the 2400 block of St. Paul St. by someone who entered through the front door.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 2100 block of Pennsylvania Ave. through the front door yesterday and stole a washing machine, stereo equipment, 20-inch TV, telephone and three glass and chrome end tables, all valued at more than $1,300.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A gunman robbed resident of the 1900 block of Forest Park Ave. of his watch and money, all valued at $175, in the 3200 block of W. North Ave. yesterday.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- An 11-year-old boy from th1300 block of Lakeside Ave. was riding his bike in the 900 block of E. 33rd St. yesterday when he was knocked to the ground by a 13-year-old boy who stole the bike, valued at more than $100.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville Precinct -- A white 1985 Cadillac stretch limousine with tags 15423B and valued at $12,000 was stolen yesterday from the lot of an apartment building n Lowell Ridge Road.
* THEFT: Parkville Precinct -- A compact disc player and %J changer, all valued at $1,000, were stolen Tuesday from a 1991 Acura parked in the 7900 block of Marfield Place.
* BURGLARY: Parkville Precinct -- Cash and jewelry, all valued at nearly $13,000, were stolen yesterday from a townhouse in the 2500 block of Ebony Road. No sign of forced entry was found.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.