* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A 21-year-old resident of the 1200 block of Washington Blvd. was walking his pit bull Tuesday night in the 1500 block of McHenry St. when a gunman got out of a car and forced him into an alley behind the 400 block of S. Calhoun St. The victim's leather coat and dog, all valued at nearly $400, were taken.
* CUTTING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 4700 block of Wilern Ave. was in the 3200 block of Woodland Ave., where he argued with a man who cut him on the head with a knife. The victim was treated at Sinai Hospital.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, entered Aweto Auto Service in the 4100 block of W. Belvedere Ave. and robbed an employee of more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Two hundred movies were stolen from Arcade Video in the 4700 block of Erdman Ave. between Saturday and Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Three hundred pounds of roast beef and more than 100 pounds of turkey, valued at more than $900, were stolen Tuesday from Mueller's Deli in the 7200 block of Harford Road.
* BURGLARY/ARRESTS: Woodlawn Precinct -- Police arrested three juveniles and two adults who police suspect broke into a dwelling in the 6700 block of Townbrook Drive off Essex Road on Tuesday night and stole an undisclosed sum of money. A witness gave police the description of a car seen leaving the scene. The car was stopped subsequently and the suspects arrested.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Police arrested a man who stole an electric grinder, valued at $90, from the hardware section of the Sears Roebuck store at Eastpoint Mall yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- More than $100 was stolen Tuesday from Gerber's Towing in the 200 block of Cockeysville Road.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.