Diane Sawyer originally planned to interview Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley live from the Temple of Dendur Egyptian exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. But the museum said no for security reasons, so tonight's heavily promoted talk is taking place on an MGM sound stage in Los Angeles.
* "Special Edition: Reflections on Prejudice" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Actress Anna Deavere Smith, currently starring in "Fires in the Mirror: Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and Other Identities" at Center Stage, joins host Ron Shapiro and a studio panel of city and county students to talk about racism. (The local special pre-empts the first regular episode of the new NBC series "High Sierra Search and Rescue," with Robert Conrad. Some viewers can see it on Washington's Channel 4.)
* "Christy" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Although the series was not renewed for the fall, the network still has eight original episodes not aired before its untimely early suspension last fall. Tonight, school- teacher Christy (Kellie Martin) explores a mystery involving underground caverns and the discovery of a skeleton. CBS.
* "An American Experience Special" (8 p.m.-11 p.m., MPT, channels 22, 67) -- Three hours, three disasters. The special recounts a trio of America's most tragic natural episodes: the great San Francisco earthquake of 1906, the devastating Atlantic coast hurricane of 1938 and the Johnstown (Pa.) flood of 1889. PBS.
* "NBA Basketball Finals" (9 p.m.-11:30 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Hakeem Olajuwon and his Houston Rockets can clinch things tonight on their home court, for they lead the Orlando Magic 3-0 in the best-of-seven series. NBC.
* "PrimeTime Live" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- In the celebrity news business, they call snaring an elusive subject "a get." Diane Sawyer has gotten a double: pop star Michael Jackson and his wife, Lisa Marie Presley, in a live conversation, their first joint interview since their surprising marriage last year.
* "When the Dark Man Calls" (8 p.m.-10 p.m., USA) -- In a new thriller, Joan Van Ark stars as a radio talk-show host being stalked by an ex-con (Geoffrey Lewis), who did 20 years in prison after being convicted of killing her parents.
* "Barbara Mandrell: Steppin' Out" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., The Nashville Network) -- The country star returns to the Grand Ole Opry House for the first time in 13 years.