* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 4900 block of Gunther Ave. was in the 5300 block of Moravia Road yesterday when three men, one with a handgun, robbed her of property valued at more than $200.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- A suitcase containing property valued at nearly $300 was stolen from a car parked in the 200 block of Edgevale Road Saturday.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- A notebook computer, clothing, money clip and five $1 gold coins dated 1899, all valued at more than $5,000, were stolen from a car parked in the 5600 block of Cottonworth Ave. over the weekend.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A black 1985 Saab with tags XLS 091 was stolen yesterday from the 300 block of Tunbridge Road.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered St. John's Free Will Baptist Church in the 2000 block of Edmondson Ave. over the weekend through a rear basement window and stole public address equipment valued at more than $1,000.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man who threw a 13-inch TV at a woman during an argument at their home in the 1700 block of N. Pulaski St. yesterday. The woman was treated at the scene by an ambulance crew.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Computer equipment valued at more than $3,500 was stolen from Combined Health Agencies Inc. in the 1500 block of S. Edgewood St. over the weekend by someone who broke in the front door.
* ATTEMPTED MURDER: North Point Precinct -- Wayne Froelich, 47, of the 7100 block of Railway Ave., was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of his wife, Rae Jean, 33, during an argument at their home yesterday. Police said the woman was admitted to the Bayview Medical Center with a fractured larynx, the result of being choked. Her condition was not available.
* ROBBERY: Towson Precinct -- Three men and a woman forced their way into a house in the first block of Polaris Court yesterday and robbed the 24-year-old female occupant of cash, jewelry and a radio at gunpoint.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.