For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* June 6-10 Association of Brewers, Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact: Nancy Johnson. Expected attendance: 600
* June 6-10 Licensing Executives Society. Contact: Les Bookhof, 1300 Eye Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 200
* June 10-14 Government Finance Officers Association, U.S./Canada, Convention Center. Contact: Veronica Sepin. Expected attendance: 5,000
* June 12-19 National Association of Insurance Women, Stouffer Renaissance Harborplace. Contact: Phyllis Kenney, Box 4410, Tulsa, Okla. 74159-0410. Expected attendance: 1,000
* June 25-29 American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society, Convention Center. Contact: Kathy Schumucker, 12644 Research Parkway, Orlando, Fla. 32826. Expected attendance: 6,500
* June 28-July 2 Association of American Editorial Cartoonists national conference, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Sally Nicholson, Suite 201, 4101 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, N.C. 27607. Expected attendance: 200
* July 1-6 Southern Association of Workmen's Compensation Administrators annual conference, Stouffer Renaissance Harborplace. Contact: Diana Ferrell, Suite 3U, 7261 Shore Drive, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11209. Expected attendance: 500