* AGGRAVATED ASSAULT: Northeastern District -- A Northeast Baltimore man was cut on his forehead and right eye when a man described as his friend beat him with a bottle yesterday morning in the 4500 block of Marble Hall Road.
* AGGRAVATED ASSAULT: Northeastern District -- A woman said she was pistol-whipped by a man about 8 a.m. yesterday in the 6000 block of Amberwood Road. Police said she refused medical treatment.
* SHOOTING: Northern District -- A North Baltimore man was treated at Johns Hopkins Hospital after another man shot him in the left forearm and right shoulder Saturday night in the 4200 block of St. Georges Ave.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke into a house in the 4800 block of Laurel Ave. between 2:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday and stole an undetermined amount of cash.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke into the Park Hill Child Care Center in the 2200 block of Park Hill Ave. between 2 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. yesterday and stole a fax machine, portable telephone, desktop telephone, an IBM desk computer, a videocassette recorder, a video recorder and other property worth a total of $4,230.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A 1991 Honda Civic with Maryland tags AZC 125 was stolen from the 3700 block of Beech Ave. between 2:30 pm. Friday and 11:45 p.m. Saturday.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Southern District -- Two men -- one of them armed with a knife -- robbed a man of $20 in the 1100 block of Hollins St. about 8:30 p.m. Saturday.
* SEXUAL ASSAULT: A man forced a 33-year-old woman to a secluded area near the 400 block of Calhoun St. about 8 p.m. Saturday and raped her. The victim was treated at Mercy Medical Center and released.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- Break-ins were reported yesterday morning at two houses in the 8100 block of Bull Neck Road. Two blank checks and $400 were missing from one house, but police did not know whether anything was taken from the other.
* DOMESTIC ROBBERY: Towson Precinct -- A Towson woman who lives in the 1800 block of Trenleigh Road told police that her estranged husband forced her to give him two rings worth $10,000 yesterday morning.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a sampling of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Gregory P. Kane.