* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 5600 block of Frankford Ave. yesterday and stole two TVs, a VCR and stereo equipment.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- A 27-year-old resident of the 3200 block of Tivoly Ave. was talking to a neighbor Tuesday when the neighbor struck him with a baseball bat and broke his left elbow. The victim was treated at Union Memorial Hospital before reporting the incident to police yesterday. The neighbor was being sought.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered the Calvary Baptist Church in the 3100 block of Garrison Blvd. between Tuesday afternoon and yesterday afternoon through the front door and stole a lawn mower, weed cutter, a hedge trimmer and other lawn-care equipment, all valued at more than $600.
* BURGLARY/ARRESTS: North Point Precinct -- Responding to an anonymous tip early today, police entered the former Seagrams distillery building at Sollers Point and Willow Spring roads and arrested three men as they were removing copper tubing and plumbing fixtures. Charged with burglary and related offenses were two brothers, Michael A. Markey, 34, and Early Markey, 35, both of the 1900 block of Van Buren Road. Also arrested was Joseph E. Collins, 28, of the 400 block of Trappe Road.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Someone entered the back yard of a house in the 7500 block of Lawrence Road yesterday and stole six tires and rims, all valued at more than $400.
* TEACHER ASSAULTED/ARREST: Parkville Precinct -- A teacher at Parkville Senior High School, in the 2600 block of Putty Hill Ave., was assaulted yesterday by a 17-year-old student. The student was charged with assault and possession of a pager on school property. The teacher was not injured.
* STOLEN CAR/ARRESTS: Parkville Precinct -- City detectives entered a house in the 8100 block of Old Harford Road yesterday and arrested a man and a teen-age boy and charged them each with stealing a 1995 Dodge Neon from the 8400 block of Harford Road Tuesday. The adult was identified as Michael A. Hall, 18, of the 5000 block of Barton Ave. The boy, 16, is from the 5500 block of Bucknell Road. Police were seeking a female resident of the Old Harford Road house who fled moments after police arrived.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.