* SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 4000 block of Boarman Ave. was allegedly involved in a drug transaction in an alley behind the 3100 block of Baker St. yesterday with at least one other man when he was shot once in the forehead. The victim was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center for treatment and was listed in critical condition. No arrest was made.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- A camcorder valued at $700 was stolen from a house in the 5200 block of Cedgate Road yesterday by someone who entered after breaking a window.
* SHOOTING: Northern District -- A 21-year-old resident of the 5400 block of Lothian Road was walking in the 500 block of Chateau Ave. last night when he heard the sound of gunshots and felt a pain in his left knee. The man was treated at Union Memorial Hospital and was listed in stable condition.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man attacked a resident of the 700 block of Belgian Ave. in the 4000 block of Old York Road yesterday and robbed the victim of $35. The victim's eye was injured, and the victim was treated at Union Memorial Hospital.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A woman was walking in the 800 block of E. Cold Spring Lane yesterday when a gunman got out of a car occupied by three other men and robbed her of her purse containing property and an undisclosed sum of money.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered the Baltimore Country Club in the 4700 block of Club Road yesterday by climbing onto an awning and then through a window and stole a telephone, compact disc player, T-shirts, an answering machine and beer, all valued at nearly $1,400.
* BURGLARY: Essex Precinct -- Someone entered a house in the 100 block of Foxglove Lane through a front window yesterday and stole property valued at more than $1,000.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- Computer games valued at $300 were stolen from a house in the first block of Buttrick Circle in Timonium yesterday by someone who entered through a bedroom window.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- Someone entered an apartment in the first block of E. Padonia Road yesterday through a sliding balcony door and stole a compact disc player, dTC cordless telephone, a 12-gauge shotgun, a .357 Ruger handgun and a gold and diamond ring, all valued at more than $10,000.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.