For more information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 or (800) 343-3468.
* April 19-21 American Production and Inventory Control Association, Hunt Valley Inn. Contact: Lane Palmer (410) 765-3907. Expected attendance: 600
* April 24-28 Clean Rooms International, Eastern regional show, Convention Center. Contact: Melanie McClurkin, 84 Park Avenue, Flemington, N.J. 08822. Expected attendance: 3,500
* May 1-6 Safe and Vault Technicians Association meeting/workshop/exhibit, Sheraton North. Contact: Carmen Murphey 3003 Live Oak Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75204-6186. Expected attendance: 500
* May 3-8 D.C. Credit Union League marketing conference, Radisson Lord Baltimore. Contact: Erin McGee, Box 71560, Washington, D.C. 20024-2560.
Expected attendance: 100
* May 5-9 Servistar Corp. trade show, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Jan Schofield, Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16003. Expected attendance: 8,000
* May 21-25 Associated Public Safety Communications Officers, Hunt Valley Inn. Contact: Weldon Hale, 11940 Park Heights Avenue, Owings Mills, Md. 21117. Expected attendance: 350
For more information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* April 24-27 Electronic Mail Association, Washington Hilton. Contact: Heather Balduman (703) 524-5550. Estimated attendance: 1,400
* April 27-29 Lennox Industries, exhibit, Washington Renaissance. Contact: Vickie Ashmore (214) 347-1461. Estimated attendance: 900