An "On the Move" item in the April 10 Business section incorrectly identified the bank that hired Georgette McLean. Ms. McLean was hired as vice president and manager of the residential mortgage department of Sandy Spring National Bank.
The Sun regrets the error.
* Sparks State Bank appointed John W. Wright senior vice president, branch administrator/security officer and Georgette McLean vice president and manager, residential mortgage operations.
* Chesapeake Bank & Trust Co. named Amy Waterfield Brice a loan officer.
* Erwin L. Greenberg & Associates, retail developer and brokers, appointed David L. Goldbloom and Owen E. Duke to vice president.
* Atlantic Imaging Inc., a 82-year-old Baltimore audio and photographic service center and dealer, named Mary Lou Bertazon vice president of marketing.
* Carpet Fair/Bill's Carpet Warehouse named Rubin Schechman vice president and general manager, and Maureen Anderson vice president of operations.
Advertising and PR
* Freed & Associates appointed Erinn F. Deri planner/buyer in the ad agency's media department.
* Classic Communications Corp. named Jennifer L. Hutchings a production assistant.
* The Reeves Agency of Baltimore named Nicole Steves estimator/print production coordinator.
Legal and insurance
* Blum, Yumkas, Mailman, Gutman & Denick announced that Leslie R. Stellman joined the firm as a member and Gail D. Allen as an associate.
* Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander admitted Robin L. Waxler, employment law, and Richard B. Hill, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, as associates.