* RAPE: Northeastern District -- A 19-year-old female motorist was stopped at a red light in the 4800 block of Belair Road early yesterday morning when a man forced his way into her car and ordered her to drive off. When the victim neared Chesterfield Avenue, the man ordered her to drive to the dead end near Bonview Avenue, where he raped her. After the man escaped, the woman drove home and reported the rape to her parents, who took her to the police station. From there, the woman was taken to Bayview Medical Center for treatment and was released.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Northeastern District -- Police arrested a man and charged him with robbing another man of $200 at gunpoint in the 2600 block of Polk St. Police said Ronald Monroe, 27, of the 1600 block of Gorsuch Ave., was awaiting a bail hearing before a commissioner. The suspect also had warrants issued for his arrest for rape and false imprisonment.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A man put $20 worth of gas in his car at the Texaco station in the 5500 block of Falls Road yesterday and drove away without paying.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A tan 1994 Plymouth Voyager with tags 722327M was stolen yesterday from the 3600 block of Calloway Ave.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A Baltimore County resident was in the 3900 block of Reisterstown Road yesterday when a gunman robbed him of $20.
* THEFT: Western District -- Someone stole an aluminum gate valued at $100 from the back yard of a house in the 1100 block of N. Carrollton Ave. yesterday.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- An 18-year-old woman was walking across a parking lot in the 8600 block of Pulaski Highway yesterday when a gunman robbed her of cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* STOLEN CAR: White Marsh Precinct -- A maroon 1990 Dodge Caravan with tags 338859M was stolen yesterday from the parking lot at the Golden Ring Mall in the 6400 block of Rossville Blvd.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Several pieces of jewelry and tools, all valued at $500, were stolen from a house in the 4000 block of St. Augustine Road yesterday while the owner reportedly was moving to a new location.
* GUN VIOLATION: North Point Precinct -- Police arrested a man outside Pop's Tavern in the 4300 block of North Point Blvd. yesterday and charged him with illegal possession of a firearm. When police arrived on the scene, the man was intoxicated and crawling on the ground. Near him was a loaded 9 mm semi-automatic handgun. Earlier, the man had been showing the gun to tavern patrons and employees.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.