For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* April 3-5 Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Dick Tansill, DeLeuw, Cather & Co., 1133 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005-2701. Expected attendance: 200
* April 7-12 National Automobile Dealers Association, truck dealers meeting, Convention Center. Contact: Gary Heimes, 8400 Westpark Drive, McLean, Va. 22102. Expected attendance: 2,000
* April 18-21 American Production & Inventory Control Association, Hunt Valley Inn. Contact: Lane Palmer, 806 Cedarcroft Drive, Millersville, Md. 21108. Expected attendance: 600
* April 24-28 Clean Rooms International, Eastern regional show, Convention Center. Contact: Melanie McClurkin, 84 Park Ave., Flemington, N.J. 08822. Expected attendance: 3,500
* May 1-6 Safe & Vault Technicians Association meeting/workshop/exhibit, Sheraton North. Contact: Carmen Murphey, 3003 Live Oak Ave., Dallas, Texas 75204-6186. Expected attendance: 500
* May 3-8 D.C. Credit Union League marketing conference, Radisson Lord Baltimore. Contact: Erin McGee, Box 71560, Washington, D.C. 20024-2560. Expected attendance: 100
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* April 3-5 Medical Group Management Association conference, J W Marriott. Contact: Sandy Blum, (303) 799-1111. Estimated attendance: 400
* April 2-6 Building & Construction Trades AFL-CIO, national conference,Washington Hilton. Contact: Bob Georgine (202) 347-1461. Estimated attendance: 1,500
* April 5-7 American Bar Association antitrust section, Omni Contact: Susan Marie Schaus (312) 988-5606. Estimated attendance: 700
* April 24-27 Electronic Mail Association, Washington Hilton. Contact: Heather Balduman (703) 524-5550. Estimated attendance: 1,400
* April 27-29 Lennox Industries, exhibit, Washington Renaissance. Contact: Vickie Ashmore (214) 347-1461. Estimated attendance: 900