* Stanton Chase International, Baltimore-based executive search firm, appointed James M. Matthews senior associate and Suzanne E. Rapin an associate.
* Coakley & Williams Hotel Management named Fred J. Gibbons executive vice president of the Greenbelt-based company's business development arm.
* Eagle Van Lines of Jessup named Bill Polizos sales manager and Rick Ostrander field sales representative.
* Vitronics Inc. of Columbia picked Robert M. McCambridge as general manager, information technology services.
* Baltimore International Culinary College appointed Lisa Rice as director of admissions for the culinary arts and hospitality management school.
Advertising and PR
* The Campbell Group, of Baltimore and New York, selected Patti Brestel media director and Dennis T. Cashen media supervisor.
* W. B. Doner & Co. appointed Steve St. Clair associate creative director. Bob Veasey was named an art director at Doner Direct.
* Cameron Barry Marketing Communications named Gabrielle Foy traffic manager and Elizabeth Knight assistant account executive at the North Baltimore-based agency.
* Freed & Associates appointed Eric Rosenberg production manager.
* The Reeves Agency, a Baltimore-based ad agency, appointed Nancy Lewis public relations director.
Legal and insurance
* Levan, Schimel, Belman & Abramson elected Courtney A. Blair as a principal in the area law firm.
* Treanor, Pope & Highes admitted Donald J. Walsh as an associate in the firm's Towson office.
* Johnson & Higgins, international insurance brokers, named Leonard J. Gemma manager of the Baltimore office.
* Legal Resources, a prepaid legal services plan based in Annapolis, appointed Francis E. Green vice president, sales and marketing.
* First Annapolis Consulting announced that Williams F. Binns has been appointed a principal of the firm.
* Corbyn Investment Management named Gregory G. Heard a research analyst.
* Stout, Causey & Horning appointed Michael J. Young a principal of the Cockeysville-based accounting firm, and named Linda Goodwill and Robin Thomas to the staff as senior accountants.
* D R Brasher Architects, headquartered in Columbia, named Fredric
Melby executive vice president and John Holliday Jr. vice president/technical director.
* Zeidler Roberts Partnership announced that Mohammad Saleem has joined its Baltimore office as a senior designer and project manager.
* Mercy Medical Center named Dr. Alan E. Oshinsky director of the Center for Snoring and Sleep Disorders.
* HealthPlus, a Greenbelt-based managed care organization, appointed Chuck Housman regional director of sales, Baltimore.
* North Arundel General Hospital named Sandra K. Thomas manager, respiratory care and pulmonary rehabilitation, and Gerald E. Marcus Jr. assistant manager, respiratory care.
* Chesapeake Health Plan announced the selection of Kevin C. O'Neill as senior vice president of marketing.
* Harbor Family Care appointed Dr. Jasmine Gatti medical director.
Commercial real estate
* Casey & Associates/ONCOR International announced that Timothy M. Zulick has joined its Columbia office as an office sales and leasing specialist.
* Ronald D. Paul Cos. of Bethesda appointed David A. Dant vice president of DRP Management.