* ROBBERY: Central District -- Two men, one of them armed with a handgun, robbed a man Saturday morning of his tennis shoes and wallet as he walked in the 300 block of N. Calvert St.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Central District -- A robber armed with a handgun took an undisclosed amount of cash from a man in the 700 block of Dolphin St. on Saturday morning.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Thieves broke into a home Friday in the 2300 block of Eutaw Place and stole a coin box containing $120.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Thieves broke into a home Friday in the 1600 block of Druid Hill Ave. and stole a 19-inch television set, a cassette radio and several Super Nintendo games.
* AUTO THEFT: White Marsh Precinct -- Someone stole a 1991 Ford Escort with Maryland tags 948878C from the 100 block of Leslie Ave. between 9 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. yesterday. City police found the car before the owner reported it missing.
* AUTO THEFT: White Marsh Precinct -- A 1987 Plymouth Sundance with Maryland tags 12109HD was stolen from the 2100 block of Summit Ave. between 8 p.m. Saturday and noon yesterday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Towson Precinct -- A man armed with a handgun robbed a Subway store at the corner of York Road and Chesapeake Avenue on Saturday afternoon and fled with an undisclosed sum of money.
* ATTEMPTED BURGLARY: Towson Precinct -- Burglars tried to break into a basement window of a house in the 300 block of Old Trail Road on Saturday night.
* AUTO THEFT: Towson Precinct -- Someone stole a 1994 Mazda MPV from the 6900 block of Bonnie Ridge Drive between 9:30 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 a.m. yesterday. The car had temporary tags that had been stolen before the car was taken.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- A garage door was kicked out by someone at a house in the 2500 block of Meredith Road on Friday night. Two toolboxes and a lawn mower were removed, but left in the driveway.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- Someone threw a rock through a window and entered a house in the 2200 block of Hunters Mill Road, but nothing was reported stolen.
* AUTO THEFT: Cockeysville Precinct -- An unregistered 1995 Jeep Wrangler was stolen Friday morning in the 10000 block of York Road.
* BURGLARY ATTEMPT: Cockeysville Precinct -- The owner of a house in the 19000 block of Graystone Road heard someone break the kitchen door window Thursday evening and heard a door slam when she went to investigate. Nothing was taken.
* BURGLARY: Garrison Precinct -- Someone broke the back window of a house in the 3900 block of Setonhurst Road on Saturday night and ransacked two rooms. Police did not know if anything was taken.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a sampling of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Gregory P. Kane.