Sean Radebaugh scored six goals and added four assists to lead Salisbury State (6-0, 2-0) to a record-breaking 34-2 men's lacrosse victory yesterday over visiting Goucher (4-3, 0-1) in a Capital Athletic Conference game.
Thirteen different players scored for Salisbury State, ranked No.
TC 1 in Division III, and the team broke previous school records for most goals in a game and largest margin of victory. The Sea Gulls scored 33 goals against West Chester in 1992 and defeated LeMoyne by 31 goals in 1990.
It was the Sea Gulls' 21st straight win overall and their 43rd straight regular-season victory.
Jason Coffman contributed five goals and six assists for the Sea Gulls, and Paul Smith finished with four goals and five assists.
* North Carolina 13, Duke 8: Merril Turnbull scored three goals and added two assists to lead 11th-ranked North Carolina (5-3, 1-1) to a victory over No. 6 Duke (6-2, 0-2) in an Atlantic Coast Conference game.
Kyle Durkee and Brendan Carey also scored three goals for the Tar Heels. Matt Oglesby led the Blue Devils with three goals.
* Georgetown 16, Air Force 2: Chris Remington scored three goals and had three assists to lead 14th-ranked Georgetown over visiting Air Force.
Doug Meehan and Dan Martin also scored three goals each for the Hoyas (5-2). Chris MacAulay and Mike Fellona scored the goals for the Falcons (4-2).
* St. Mary's 18, Western Maryland 16: Doug Stark scored seven goals to pace host St. Mary's (5-0) past Western Maryland (3-2). Western Maryland out-shot St. Mary's, 37-35.
* Franklin & Marshall 21, Mount St. Mary's 11: Chris Mergardt scored five goals -- including the 100th of his career -- as Division III eighth-ranked Franklin & Marshall (6-1) defeated visiting Mount St. Mary's (2-7).
Roland Miller led the Mountaineers with two goals and one assist.
* Cornell 16, Delaware 14: Cornell (2-3) scored five unanswered goals to start the fourth quarter to rally from a four-goal deficit and defeat visiting Delaware (3-4) at Schoellkopf Field.
* Frostburg State 16, Oberlin 14, OT: Alison Braue (Bel Air) scored both overtime goals as Frostburg State (1-0) defeated visiting Oberlin (0-1).
Braue finished the game with four goals. Christie Kravitz (Catonsville) and Kym Frey (Liberty) each added three goals for the Bobcats.
* Salisbury State 10, St. Mary's 8: Flossy Owens scored five goals and Nicole Clark added four, leading host Salisbury State (2-3, 1-0) past St. Mary's (2-3, 0-2) in a CAC game. Lisa DeMeon and Kristi LaVardera each scored three goals to lead St. Mary's.