* BURGLARY/ARRESTS: Southern District -- Police arrested two teen-age boys after they broke into a house Wednesday in the 800 block of W. Lombard St. No property was reported stolen.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Police were seeking a man who broke into the Full Gospel True Mission Church in the 100 block of S. Calhoun St. on Wednesday and stole property valued at more than $150 that was recovered. The man fled after being confronted by a staff member, and left the property behind.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- A telephone, six computer terminals, computer printers, a portable radio and a coffee machine, all valued at more than $6,000, were stolen Wednesday from the Baltimore Recovery Center in the 900 block of Hollins St.
* CARJACK/TRY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 5700 block of Willowton Ave. was walking to her car near her home Wednesday when a gunman demanded her keys. She cried out and the gunman fled.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Western District -- A stereo receiver, speakers and an amplifier, all valued at nearly $500, were stolen Wednesday from a 1983 Honda Accord parked in the 1800 block of Ashburton St. The car's windshield, radio antenna and hatchback were damaged.
* THEFT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man who attempted to leave a store in the 2400 block of Liberty Heights Ave. on Tuesday without paying for underwear valued at nearly $6.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- Someone stole a 1987 Nissan with tags NYZ 762 that was left unattended with its engine running in the 1200 block of W. Lanvale St. on Wednesday.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Western District -- Officer Daniel L. Fyffe, responding to a burglary at a residence Wednesday in the 900 block of N. Sticker St., arrested a man who had allegedly removed several aluminum window frames. Charged with burglary was Clifford Johnson, 34, of the 1500 block of Madison Ave.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Southeastern District -- Tools valued at more than $400 were stolen Wednesday from a car parked in the 300 block of Imla Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A four-door white 1991 Buick Century with tags NYJ 420 was stolen Wednesday from the 6200 block of Woodcrest Road.
* ASSAULT: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 1600 block of Manordene Road was in the 4600 block of Edmondson Ave. on Wednesday when he was attacked by two other men who threw rocks and bottles at him. The victim was treated at St. Agnes Hospital for head injuries.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh Precinct -- A gas-operated grill valued at $200 was stolen Wednesday from a garage in the 12500 block of Jerusalem Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson Precinct -- A two-door blue 1987 Pontiac Trans-Am with a T-top was stolen from Witherwood Court and Kenilworth Drive on Wednesday. The tags were not available.
* STOLEN TRUCK: Cockeysville Precinct -- While the driver of a 1979 tan Chevrolet van owned by Columbia vending of the 6400 block of Frankford Ave. was making a delivery in the first block of West Timonium Road on Wednesday afternoon, someone stole the truck which contained $10,000 worth of assorted brands of cigarettes and $7,000 in cash. The truck had tags 627720.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A 27-inch TV valued at more than $300 and a diamond watch valued at more than $200 were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 2700 block of Beethoven Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Woodlawn Precinct -- A 1992 Honda 250X all-terrain vehicle with no tags and valued at more than $2,000 was stolen from the 10500 block of Liberty Road on Sunday. The theft was reported Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A gunman robbed Soap City USA, a laundromat in the 8500 block of Liberty Road, of more than $100 and took $20 from a female employee. The gunman drove off in a silver-and-gray four-door car.
* STOLEN CAR: Woodlawn Precinct -- A four-door maroon 1991 Plymouth Acclaim with tags TYL 743 was stolen from the 1100 block of Harwall Road on Wednesday.
* THEFT: Woodlawn Precinct -- Police and federal authorities were investigating the apparent theft of $1,000 from the account of a customer at the First Fidelity Bank in the 5700 block of Baltimore National Pike. On March 13, a customer withdrew $400 from an account and later realized that her account was short $1,000.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A three-wheeled Yamaha off-road vehicle valued at more than $1,000 and a battery charger valued at nearly $200 were stolen from Beltway mini-storage in the 1700 block of Belmont Ave. on Wednesday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.