For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* March 20-22 AM/FM International, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Vicky Heiss. Expected attendance: 2,000
* April 3-5 Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Dick Tansill, DeLeuw, Cather & Co., 1133 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005-2701. Expected attendance: 200
* April 7-12 National Automobile Dealers Association, truck dealers meeting, Convention Center. Contact: Gary Heimes, 8400 Westpark Drive, McLean, Va. 22102. Expected attendance: * April 18-21 American Production & Inventory Control Association, Hunt Valley Inn. Contact: Lane Palmer, 806 Cedarcroft Drive, Millersville, Md. 21108. Expected attendance: 600
* April 24-28 Clean Rooms International, Eastern regional show, Convention Center. Contact: Melanie McClurkin, 84 Park Avenue, Flemington, N.J. 08822. Expected attendance: 3,500
* May 1-6 Safe & Vault Technicians Association meeting/work shop/exhibit, Sheraton North. Contact: Carmen Murphey, 3003 Live Oak Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75204-6186. Expected attendance: 500
* May 3-8 DC Credit Union League marketing conference, Radisson Lord Baltimore. Contact: Erin McGee, Box 71560, Washington, D.C. 20024-2560. Expected attendance: 100
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* March 20-22 National Apartment Association, Ritz Carlton Pentagon. Contact: Amy Westerman, (202) 842-4050. Estimated attendance: 350
* March 26-30 Electronic Industries Association, conference, J W Marriott. Contact: Pam Fisher (202) 457-4982. Estimated attendance: 800
* March 26-30 Electronic Industries Association government division, Omni Shoreham. Contact: John Geron (202) 457-4982. Estimated attendance: 250
March 28-29 World Window Covering, annual meeting, D.C. Convention Center. Contact: Peggy Thorsen (407) 627-3393. Estimated attendance: 10,000
* March 31-April 2 Communications Workers of America legislative meeting, Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact: Hall Sisson (202) 434-1190. Estimated attendance: 900