* ARMED ROBBERY: Central District -- A man used TC handgun to rob a 76-year-old man of $10 Friday morning as he walked in the 1800 block of Bolton St.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Central District -- A man armed with a handgun robbed a 30-year-old woman of an undisclosed amount of cash yesterday morning in the 1900 block of N. Charles St.
* AGGRAVATED ASSAULT: Central District -- Six to eight youths attacked a 13-year-old boy Friday afternoon in the 1600 block of McCulloh St. The victim suffered cuts to the head and face after being hit with a bottle and was in fair condition at Maryland General Hospital.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A Diamond Cab driver said a passenger riding in the front seat pointed a handgun at him while he was in the 3600 block of Hillsdale Road at 2:55 a.m. yesterday, and robbed him of $90.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- A 79-year-old man shopping in the Four G's liquor store, in the 4700 block of Liberty Heights Ave., reported that his wallet was stolen at 11:05 p.m. Saturday. The victim said he put his wallet, containing $180 and credit cards, on the counter briefly, and it was stolen when he was not looking.
* ROBBERY ATTEMPT: Northwestern District -- A Yellow Cab driver, carrying two male passengers in the 2900 block of W. Belvedere Ave. at 3:15 a.m. yesterday, reported that one of the men pulled out a handgun when he asked for the fare. The driver said he picked up his radio microphone to call for help, and the passengers fled.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- A man reported that someone broke a window of his 1990 Honda Accord shortly after midnight yesterday when it was parked in the 5400 block of Reisterstown Road. A leather bag, with a wallet containing $115, and several compact discs were stolen.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A 35-year-old woman said she was walking in the 1100 block of Fremont Ave. when a man robbed her at gunpoint of $60 at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: North Point Precinct -- Someone smashed the window of a car parked in the first block of Shipway yesterday morning and stole Kenwood speakers valued at $800.
* ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO MAIM: Towson Precinct -- A 29-year-old man received cuts after being hit with a bottle during a fight with several men Saturday night in the first block of Solar Circle.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a sampling of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Bruce Reid and Gregory P. Kane.