* ASSAULT: Western District -- Police were seeking a man who struck a woman on the head with a baseball bat Tuesday during an argument in the 2800 block of Edmondson Ave. The woman was treated at an area hospital and released.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- More than $1,000 worth of model trains were stolen Tuesday from Lifelike Products in the 3000 block of Falls Road by someone who entered through a shipping door.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A red 1992 Ford Escort with tags BDE 381 was stolen Tuesday by someone who entered the owner's house in the 4700 block of Ivanhoe Ave. through the front door and stole the car keys.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A woman was walking toward her car in the 2600 block of Liberty Heights Ave. Tuesday when a man armed with a handgun robbed her of $8 and a pager.
* ABDUCTION: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking three men who forced a resident of the 4100 block of Park Heights Ave. inside his home at gunpoint Tuesday. The victim was about to enter his home when he was grabbed from behind by a man with a gun. Two other men arrived and the resident was forced inside his home. After ransacking several rooms looking for someone else, the three men left.
* BURGLARY/ARRESTS: Woodlawn Precinct police arrested three teen-aged males and charged them with entering Big Bill's carryout in the 6400 block of Windsor Mill Road Tuesday and stealing potato chips and soft drinks. One boy was remanded to the Charles Hickey School at Cub Hill. The others were released to their parents.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- Checkbooks and $250 were stolen from a house in the 8200 block of Peach Orchard Road Tuesday.
* STOLEN CAR: North Point Precinct -- A 1983 Buick Regal with tags AVY 540 was stolen Tuesday from the 7700 block of Fairgreen Road.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.