* BURGLARY: Southern District -- A diamond ring, a gold and ruby ring, a compact disc player and a telephone, all valued at more than $3,600, were stolen Monday from a house in the 1200 block of Riverside Ave.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A man with a knife robbed the 7-Eleven store in the 3200 block of Hollins Ferry Road of cigarettes valued at more than $150 Monday night.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A 15-year-old resident of the 2700 block of The Alameda was walking his pit bull in the 2700 block of Fenwick Ave. Monday when an older teen-age male known as "Ice" threatened to shoot him. The male, who did not display a gun, stole the dog.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A man was arrested Monday when he attempted to leave the Giant food store in the 700 block of W. 40th St. without paying for three packages of steaks, valued at $40.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Police were seeking a 31-year-old resident of the 600 block of N. Payson St. after a resident of the 1500 block of N. Gilmor St. was robbed Monday of a Mickey Mouse watch valued at $50.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A resident of the 7100 block of Averson Court was walking across the parking lot at Security Square Mall in the 6900 block of Security Blvd. Monday when a man placed an unknown weapon in her back and robbed her of more than $100.
* ARREST AUTO THEFT: Aberdeen -- Sheriff's deputies arrested Eric Levonne Lindsey, 34, and Brian Philip McCoy, 30, both of Aberdeen, yesterday on charges of stealing the 1987 white Toyota Corolla in which they were riding. The car was reported stolen in Bel Air March 8.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.