For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* March 18-21 International Credit Association, Marriott Baltimore. Contact: John Georgilas, 12501 Prosperity Drive, Suite Silver Spring, MD 20904. Expected attendance: 200
* March 20-22 AM/FM International, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Vicky Heiss, 14456 E. Evans Ave., Aurora, CO 80014. Expected attendance: 2,000
* April 3-5 Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Dick Tansill, DeLeuw, Cather & Co., 1133 15th St. NW, Washington DC 20005-2701. Expected attendance: * April 7-12 National Automobile Dealers Association, truck dealers meeting, Convention Center. Contact: Gary Heimes, 8400 Westpark Drive, McLean VA 22102. Expected attendance: 2,000
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* March 13-14 Luggage & Leather Goods Manufacturers Association, DC Convention Center. Contact: Robert Ermatinger, (212) 695-2340. Estimated attendance: 6,000
* March 13-14 National Pest Control Association, Holiday Inn CP. Contact: Vanell Lohr, (703) 573-8330. Estimated attendance: 400
* March 13-16 Independent Insurance Agents of America, Capitol Hilton Hotel. Contact: Jeff Etzkin, (703) 683-4422. Estimated attendance: 600
* March 17-22 National Apartment Association, Ritz Carlton Pentagon. Contact: Amy Westerman, (202) 842-4050. Estimated attendance: 350
* March 26-30 Electronic Industries Association, JW Marriott. Contact: Pam Fisher, (202) 457-4982. Estimated attendance: 800
* March 26-30 Electronic Industries Association government division, Omni Shoreham. Contact: John Geron, (202) 457-4982. Estimated attendance: 250