* The Easton Club a luxury golf course residential community on the Tred Avon River on the Eastern Shore, appointed James W. Hawes, a former Baltimore television sports producer, marketing representative.
* Foster's, a Fells Point restaurant and wine bar, announced that Gwen Kvavli Gulliksen has been retained as executive chef.
* Advance Business Systems has chosen Terri Sonntag credit manager and Shirley Rodgers credit and collection assistant. Brian Lucas and Brian Henderson were named service technicians for the Cockeysville-based office supply and services firm.
* Sea Express, an international logistics firm based in Hanover, appointed Scott A. Hax regional sales manager, mid-Atlantic.
* Snelling Personnel Services, announced that Sharon Bruchey has joined the job placement firm as an accounts manager.
Advertising and PR
* Marketing Outcomes Inc. of Annapolis has named Kristin Eber a consultant. She will coordinate and deliver customized sales and management training seminars.
Legal and insurance
* Wright, Constable & Skeen announced that Lois A. Fenner McBride and Douglas H. Seitz have been made partners in the Baltimore law firm.
* McGuire, Woods, Battle & Boothe, a law firm with offices in Baltimore, Washington, Virginia, Florida and Europe, named Judson P. Garrett Jr. a partner in the Baltimore office.
* Whiteford, Taylor & Preston announced that George S. Lawler was made a partner and John Van Lear Dorsey and Edwin G. Fee Jr. associates in the firm's Towson office.Mary G. Fenske was named an associate in the Washington office.
* Ellis & Associates, accountants, selected Rosemary Law as manager, health care services department.
* Gershman & Freedman, accountants and consultants, named Stephan B. Kardon a supervisor and Michelle D. Spann a manager.
* Spears/Votta & Associates, consulting engineers, appointed Stephen Mark Fisher an associate and named Cherles E. Schmitt a project manager.
* Reznik Fedder & Silverman announced that Nelson I. Tucker joined the accounting and consulting firms tax department.
* Johns Hopkins Bayview medical center has chosen Michelle K. Robnett vice president of patient care.
* Del Rosso announced that Charyl Ogonowski was named a chiropractic assistant.
* The Wellness Community of Baltimore, a cancer patient/family support center, chose Jeanne Z. Kushner program director.
Commercial real estate
* Manekin Corporation appointed Robert Nash vice president-- of Property Management and named David Gemmell project manager for its Columbia office.
* Preston Partners announced that David P. Scheffenacker Jr. has been selected as president of the Baltimore-based commercial real estate services firm.
* MacKenzie/O'Conor, Piper & Flynn appointed Kent Carter and Mike Bocchichio associate brokers in its Annapolis offices.
* KLNB appointed James V. Caronna as a principal. He will operate from the firm's Towson offices.
* Casey & Associates/ONCOR International announced that Timothy M. Zulick joined the firm as an office sales and leasing specialist at the Columbia office.