* ROBBERY ATTEMPT/SHOOTING: Western District -- The owner of the Carrollton Market in the 600 block of N. Carrollton Ave. was wounded during an attempted armed robbery Monday night. One of three robbers pulled out a semiautomatic handgun, demanded money from the grocer and began firing. The owner, who was grazed in the side, got his handgun and fired one shot at the gunman. The three fled without taking any money. The merchant was in good condition at the University of Maryland Medical Center yesterday.
* DRUG ARRESTS: Western District -- An undercover drug agent observed an apparent drug deal in the 1700 block of McKean Ave. on Monday afternoon. Michael Robinson, 18, of the 1700 block of N. Appleton St. and a 13-year-old resident of the 700 block of Bruce St. were charged with possession of narcotics with intent to distribute and possession of narcotics. Police recovered four plastic baggies containing suspected cocaine, a plastic bag of an unknown substance and nearly $300.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A 22-year-old Pasadena man was walking to his car in the 1600 block of Hazel St. in Brooklyn on Sunday night when two men and a woman asked if he would drive them to Anne Arundel County. When the man refused, one of the men demanded his car keys. The victim dropped the keys and walked away. The trio drove off in his 1992 Chevrolet Camaro with tags ZZM 824.
* BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Someone stole $15 from a house in the 500 block of N. Bouldin St. on Monday.
* STOLEN TRUCK: Southeastern District -- A truck with tags 87A4570 was stolen Monday from the 1900 block of Eastern Ave.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Clothing valued at more than $1,000 was stolen from the laundry room of an apartment building in the 100 block of W. University Parkway over the weekend.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- Police were seeking a couple who robbed the Valu Food market in the 1700 block of Chesaco Ave. of more than $100 Monday. While the woman stood nearby, the man entered a check-out line. When he got to the cashier, he displayed a handgun and ordered her to give him the contents of the cash register.
* BURGLARY: Essex Precinct -- Four offices in a professional building in the 400 block of Eastern Blvd. were entered over the weekend. Police said $69 was taken from Money Finders. It was not immediately known what, if any, property was taken from Child Advocacy Center, Baltimore Graphic Communications and an attorney's office.
* THEFT: Abingdon -- Hood ornaments were stolen from three Cadillacs parked in the 3400 block of Pulleys Point Road over the weekend. The ornaments, with a combined value of $300, are worn as medallions, police said.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.