* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property valued at $400 was stolen from a house in the 3900 block of Windsor Mill Road Monday.
* STOLEN CAR: Southeastern District -- A 1990 Honda with tags BFN 898 was stolen Monday from the 200 block of S. Exeter St.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Southeastern District -- Someone entered a 1993 Saturn parked in the 4000 block of Fleet St. over the weekend and stole a cellular phone valued at more than $60.
* BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Property valued at more than $4,000 was stolen from Dogman Inc. in the 100 block of N. Milton Ave. by someone who entered the business through a rear door between Feb. 20 and March 6.
* ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- Police were seeking two men who robbed another man of an undisclosed sum of money and property at gunpoint in the 2500 block of E. Monument St. early today.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man was in the 2400 block of N. Charles St. Monday when a woman robbed him of property valued at $20.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Stereo equipment valued at $200 was stolen from a 1984 Jaguar XKE Monday while the vehicle was parked in the 500 block of E. 25th St. The thief entered after breaking a window.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1985 Chevrolet truck with Pennsylvania tags WSE 697 was stolen over the weekend from the 1100 block of Walker Ave.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 500 block of Harwood Ave. through the front door Monday and stole two VCRs valued at $1,000.
* BANK ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- A man who implied he had a handgun robbed the Nationsbank at the Golden Ring Mall in the 6400 block of Rossville Blvd. Monday afternoon and escaped with an undisclosed sum of money. The robber, wearing a blue and white jacket with stripes and the letter "H" on the back, drove away in an old model mint-green colored car with a black top.
* RAPE/ARREST: Cockeysville Precinct -- A 24-year-old man was arrested and is being held at the precinct station pending charges that he entered an apartment in the 200 block of E. Padonia Road early Sunday morning and attempted to rape an occupant. After answering a knock at her door about 1 a.m., the victim was shoved back into the kitchen where the man attempted to rape her. The man fled when the victim's roommate entered the kitchen. In addition to attempted rape, the man also faces charges of burglary and assault.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- Two men robbed a resident of the 4600 block of Horizon Circle of his money Monday night as he was about to enter his apartment building.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- A student at Randallstown Senior High School in the 4000 block of Offutt Road was in a school bathroom Monday when three other girls, one with a switchblade knife, robbed her of jewelry valued at more than $100. No arrests had been made.
* ARSON: Parkville Precinct -- Someone set a fire in a trash can in a men's room at Parkville Senior High School in the 2600 block of Putty Hill Ave. during a meeting Monday night.
* BURGLARY: Pylesville -- Someone entered a vacant house in the 1300 block of McDermott Road between Feb. 28 and March 5 and stole appliances and other property, all valued at nearly $1,000. Among the property taken was a TV, microwave oven and a heater.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.