For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* March 6-9 Society of Toxicology, North American convention, Convention Center. Contact: Clarissa Russell. Expected attendance: 4,500
* March 6-10 International Electrical Testing Association, technical conference, Radisson Lord Baltimore. Contact: Mary Jordon. Expected attendance: 250
* March 9-12 Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, disadvantaged business enterprise symposium, Marriott Baltimore. Contact: Angie Summons. Expected attendance: 200
* March 13-15 National Welding Supply Association, Contact: Sheree Mazella, 1900 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pa. 19103. Expected attendance: 600
* March 18-21 International Credit Association, Marriott Baltimore. Contact: John Georgilas, 12501 Prosperity Drive, Suite Silver Spring, Md. 20904. Expected attendance: 200
* March 20-22 AM/FM International, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Vicky Heiss, 14456 E. Evans Avenue, Aurora, Colo. 80014. Expected attendance: 2,000
* April 3-5 Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Dick Tansill, DeLeuw, Cather & Co., 1133 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005-2701. Expected attendance: 200
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* March 6-9 American Vocational Association, Omni Shoreham. Contact: Robert Suhoski (703) 683-3111. Estimated attendance: 600
* March 4-8 National Association of Home Builders, conference, Hyatt Regency, Capitol Hill. Contact: Deborah Miller (202) 822-0200. Estimated attendance: 700
* March 11-14 Luggage & Leather Goods Manufacturers Association, D.C. Convention Center. Contact: Robert Ermatinger (212) 695-2340. Estimated attendance: 6,000
* March 12-14 National Pest Control Association, Holiday Inn CP. Contact: Vanell Lohr (703) 573-8330. Estimated attendance: 400