* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1982 Buick with tags ZBJ 757 was stolen Thursday from the 1800 block of N. Smallwood St.
* STABBING: Western District -- During an argument with another man in the 1700 block of Lorman St., a resident of the 1400 block of N. Mount St. was stabbed in the back with an unknown weapon. The victim was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center for treatment.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 2700 block of N. Longwood St. was in the 2200 block of N. Hilton St. when a gunman robbed her of $290 and a jacket valued at $50.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man armed with a small caliber semi-automatic handgun robbed the Blue Ridge fuel company in the 2800 block of Allendale Road of more than $100 Thursday.
* SHOOTING: Northern District -- A resident of the 800 block of Bradhurst Road was shot in the abdomen Thursday night when one of two men fired a gun through the front door of the victim's home after he asked who was there. The victim was listed in serious condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Someone entered a 1982 Dodge in the 500 block of E. Belvedere Ave. Thursday and stole six cable boxes and a pair of shoes, all valued at more than $1,000.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- A resident of the 2700 block of Reese St. was in the 2700 block of Greenmount Ave. Thursday when he was attacked by three men who struck him with their fists and a baseball bat. The victim was treated at Union Memorial Hospital for a broken jaw, an injured left arm and facial cuts.
* SCHOOL BURGLARY: Northern District -- Computer equipment of unknown value was stolen from the Edgecombe Circle Elementary School in the 2800 block of Virginia Ave. after someone entered through a rear window.
* BURGLARY: Towson Precinct -- Someone entered Pizza Raven in the 1000 block of Taylor Ave. Thursday after breaking a pane of glass out of the front door and stole $40 worth of coins from the cash register.
* BURGLARY: Towson Precinct -- Two quarters and two cigarettes, all valued at less than $1, were stolen from Hairtique in the 1600 block of E. Joppa Road Thursday.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.