* High school division boys -- Matt Mathias scored 23 points to lead the Rockets to a 58-38 victory over the Bulls.
The Rockets (7-0) lead the Sandymount League by three games over the second-place Bulls (4-3). Mike O'Dell added 14 points for the Rockets.
The Bulls, who are 4-1 against the rest of the league, were led by David Sinclair's 12 points. Brooks Wagner had eight points for the Bulls.
The Lakers moved to within two games of the Bulls with a 63-51 win over the Spurs. Steve Lewis produced 23 points for the Lakers, who avenged a nine-point loss to the Spurs earlier this year.
The Lakers (3-4), who had lost two in a row, also received double-figure scoring from Mike Fenlon (13 points) and Matt Gill (10). Ben Berchock had 14 points and Jarod Lippy added 12 for the Spurs (3-4), who have dropped two straight and dipped below .500 for the first time since the third week of the season.
Nick Ingallina's 22 points propelled the Bullets to their first victory, a 56-52 win over the Celtics. The Bullets (1-6) lost to the Celtics by 13 earlier this year.
Shawn Colleran contributed 11 points and Bill Freeman added 10 for the Bullets. The Celtics, who have lost four of their past five, were led by Jim Stull (19) and Ken Baker (12).
* Senior division boys -- Ryan Du-- scored 18 points as Green topped Blue, 35-31. Green (6-0) leads the Sandymount League by three games and is the only team with a winning record.
Jesse Peltzer had 11 points and Jason Vondersmith added nine for Blue (1-5).
Brad Baker and Jesse Garrison each scored 14 points to move Maroon (3-3) to a 41-38 win over Gold. J.W. Sayre, who has averaged 24 points over his last three games, had 26 points for Gold (3-3).
Behind John DeCesare and Bobby Fisher, Black (3-3) topped Red, 57-36. DeCesare totaled 24 points and Fisher produced 21.
Russ Davenport had 17 points for Red (2-4), which has lost back-to-back contests.
* Junior division coed -- Ann Rose Parker's 10 points lifted Black over Maroon, 21-15. Parker has scored 33 points in her last three games.
Black (6-0) maintained a two-game lead over Gold in the Sandymount League. Dusty Whaley had four points for Maroon (3-3).
Gold took sole possession of second place with a 21-10 victory over Blue. Danny Olson scored 11 points for Gold (4-2).
Walter Weise scored six points for Blue (1-5).
Tyler Quinell's 17 points pushed Green (3-3) past Red, 29-8. Danny Love led Red (1-5) with four points.
* Men's league -- Brad Gist, Patt Hobbs and Steve Schug each contributed 17 points as Eldersburg Pools routed Marada, 94-45, in a Monday B Division game. Eldersburg (6-0) remains just one game ahead of second-place Random House.
Eldersburg has averaged a league-best 81.8 points.
Marada (0-7) was led by Gary Howard's 17 points.
Floyd Hopkins and Robert Griffith combined for 32 points to help Random House past Red Dogs, 68-54. Random House (6-1) has won three straight since its overtime loss to Eldersburg.
Red Dogs (3-4) failed for the third straight time to move their record above .500. Matt Masemore led Red Dogs with 20 points.
Tim Nee produced 27 points to lead Ski's past Gallagher Pools, 76-70. Nee has averaged 25 points in his last four games for Ski's (3-4), which stopped a two-game skid.
Gallagher Pools (2-5), which has dropped four of its past five games, was led by Barry Street's 17 points.
Scott Thompson totaled 25 points as Champs defeated Sturgill & Associates, 74-64, in a Tuesday B Division game. With the loss, Sturgill & Associates (4-3) fell out of a first-place tie with Champs and Hoosiers.
Champs (5-2) has won four of its last five games. Chris Hull scored 30 points for Sturgill & Associates, which has lost two of three contests.
Behind Bill Butz's 27 points, Four Seasons edged Vee's Tees, 77-74, to win back-to-back games for the first time since the first two weeks of the season.
Four Seasons (4-3), which has two wins each against Vee's Tees and winless Enfuegos, also received 26 points from John Bugg.
George Sinnett and Brian Vacca combined for 43 points for Vee's Tees (3-4).
Hoosiers (5-2), which has run off three straight victories, won by forfeit over Enfuegos (0-7).
* The Warriors finished third at the Navy/Lehigh Dual-Meet Championships at Owings Mills High School.
After receiving a first-round bye, the Warriors defeated Middle River. The Warriors then fell to Golden Ring, but came back to defeat Manchester to claim third place.
* The Level 5 squad of Perna Gymnastics recently finished second as a team in the Baltimore County Invitational in Essex.
Perna's top individual finisher was Megan Newman, who placed third all-around in the 9-11 age group. She was second on the vault (9.20), sixth on the bars (9.05) and ninth on the floor exercise (9.00) and scored an 8.75 on the beam for a combined score of 36.00.
Katie Mechalske placed fifth all-around with a score of 35.25 and Holly Baust took ninth with a combined score of 34.55.
Mechalske placed in three events, including fourth on the vault (8.90). Baust's top finish was second on the beam (9.40).
* Westminster Babe Ruth baseball is conducting sign-ups from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Wilson's Sports in the 140 Shopping Center. The league is for players 13-15 and the fee is $35. Call (410) 876-7826 or (410) 848-6370 for more information.
Note: You can fax your Carroll County recreation results to (410) 783-2518. Please include first and last names of all participants.