Tom Mims scored 20 points and Adam Vesley added 17, leading visiting Aberdeen (13-8) past host and No. 15-ranked Overlea, 71-64, in a state Class 2A North region semifinal game last night.
The Eagles will visit top-seeded and No. 20 Edgewood for the region championship tomorrow night at 7.
Troy Williams led Overlea (19-3) with 24 points and Shannon Barnette added 17.
* Randallstown 75, Franklin 53: D.J. Ward scored 16 and Ahmed Collins added 14 points to pace host, top-seeded and No. 7 Randallstown (23-1) in a Class 3A North semifinal.
Randallstown will play host to C.M. Wright in the region %o championship game tomorrow at 7 p.m.
Magnus St. Ange led Franklin (13-9) with 22 points.
* Milford Mill 108, Havre de Grace 84: Blanchard Hurd scored 35 and Keon Sellman added 31, leading top-seeded and No. 18 Milford Mill (20-3) in a Class 1A North semifinal.
Milford Mill will play host to North East for the region championship tomorrow at 7 p.m.
Ardie White led Havre de Grace with 23 points.
* Edgewood 81, Towson 26: Chris Finlay was eight of nine from three-point range and scored 30 points to lead second-seeded and host Edgewood (15-8) over sixth-seeded Towson (11-11) in a Class 2A North semifinal.
The Rams led 41-8 at the half.
Edgewood will play host to Aberdeen in tomorrow's region championship game at 7 p.m.
* North East 88, Sparrows Point 60: Rick DiPietro scored 40 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead host and second-seeded North East of Cecil County over third-seeded Sparrows Point in a 1A North semifinal.
Chris Butler led the Pointers with 22 points.
* St. Paul's 67, McDonogh 62: Tiano Brown scored 16 points and grabbed 14 rebounds and Justin Singleton added 12 points, nine rebounds and seven assists, to lead St. Paul's (21-4) over visiting McDonogh (12-14) in an Independent Schools Tournament quarterfinal.
St. Paul's will play at Curley today in the semifinals at 8 p.m. Severn and The Heights meet at 6 p.m. in the other semifinal.