* BURGLARY/ARRESTS: Western District -- Police arrested two men who entered Walbrook Mill & Lumber in the 2600 block of W. North Ave. Tuesday evening and attempted to steal tools and other items. The men entered through an unlocked fence and were arrested while placing the items in a shopping cart.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A TV valued at $300 was stolen from a house in the 700 block of Gorsuch Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a rear window.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 5700 block of Govane Ave. Tuesday after breaking a rear window and stole a 19-inch TV valued at $300.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A pair of skis and a bike, all valued at nearly $800, were stolen from a storage locker in an apartment building in the 900 block of W. University Parkway Tuesday by someone who used a tool to cut a lock.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Police arrested a teen-age boy who entered the storage area of an apartment in the 3400 block of Glen Ave. Tuesday with intent to steal.
* SHOOTING: Northwestern District -- A 22-year-old resident of the 3300 block of Oakfield Ave. was shot several times after answering a knock at a door at a house in the 2900 block of Garrison Blvd. Tuesday evening. A 14-year-old boy was being sought. The victim was treated at Sinai Hospital for gunshot wounds to the right arm, left wrist and chest.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass with tags TPR 573 was stolen Tuesday from the 3200 block of Vickers Road.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 3000 block of Romaric Court Tuesday after breaking the lock off a balcony door and stole more than $400 worth of stereo equipment.
* THEFT: Parkville Precinct -- A bike valued at $356 was stolen Tuesday from the porch of a house in the 2200 block of Ellen Ave.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- A man entered the Payless shoe store in the 1400 block of Merritt Blvd. Tuesday and stole $84 worth of shoes before driving away in a 1984 Cadillac El Dorado with tags ARD 908.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Someone entered North Point Performance Inc. in the 4000 block of N. Point Blvd. Tuesday and stole an engine testing machine valued at $2,000.
* ROBBERY: North Point Precinct -- A man who implied he had a gun robbed the Dollar King store in the 200 block of North Point Blvd. of an undisclosed sum of money Tuesday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.