Shannon Rexrode scored 21 points to lead fourth-seeded Catonsville (19-4) over fifth-seeded and visiting North Harford, 70-57, in a Class 2A North Region first-round game last night.
Krista Bayne added 19 points for the Comets.
Catonsville will play at top-seeded Fallston tomorrow at 7 p.m. in a regional semifinal game.
* Loch Raven 59, Chesapeake-BC 16: Jaclyn Shields and Susan Giannacci each scored 12 points to lead third-seeded Loch Raven (19-4) over sixth-seeded and visiting Chesapeake-BC (10-11) in a Class 2A North first-round game.
Loch Raven will visit Towson tomorrow at 7 p.m. in the region semifinals.
* C. Milton Wright 60, Lansdowne 35: Fourth-seeded C. Milton Wright (15-8) ran off 19 straight points at the start of the third quarter, and cruised to a 60-35 victory over visiting No. 5 seed Lansdowne (8-12).
Junior Erin Updegrove, the metro area's top scorer at 22.9, scored 10 in each of the last two quarters and ended with 30 for the Mustangs, who play at No. 1 seed Randallstown tomorrow night.
* Mount Hebron 74, Carver 43: Kathy Doyle scored 22 points and Alisha Mosley had 12 points, six steals, seven assists and 11 rebounds as the No. 11 Vikings advanced to tomorrow night's semifinal round where they will meet second-seeded and 18th-ranked Broadneck (16-6).
Vida Milberry led Carver with 28 points and 10 rebounds.
* Milford Mill 67, Owings Mills 36: Crystal Dent scored 19, Jenna Bradford added 17, and Kisha Watkins had 15 as third-seeded Milford Mill (13-7) defeated sixth-seeded and visiting Owings Mills in a 1A North Region first-round game.
Milford Mill will play at second-seeded Joppatowne tomorrow at 7 p.m.
* Bel Air 35, Parkville 32: Katie Merrick scored 15 points to lead sixth-seeded Bel Air (12-11) to a win over third-seeded and host Parkville (13-8) in a 3A North Region first-round game.
Bel Air will play at second-seeded Franklin tomorrow at 7 p.m. Bel Air has won 11 of its last 13 games after starting the season 1-9.
Debbie Curran led Parkville with 15 points.
* Northeast 76, Forest Park 22: Northeast, seeded No. 3, dominated from the opening tap, holding sixth-seeded Forest Park (6-12) to two free throws in the first half in a state Class 2A East region first-round game.
Sixteen of the Foresters' points came in the fourth quarter. Forest Park's Christina Savage scored all eight of her points in the fourth quarter.
Northeast (13-10) advances to tomorrow's 7 p.m. semifinal at No. 2-seed Parkside.
* Rising Sun 51, Hereford 50: Jamie Knisely hit the front end of a one-and-one with five seconds left in Rising Sun's come-from-behind win over Hereford (13-8) in Class 1A North Region action.
Hereford was led by Nancy Zentz with 15 and Melinda Sawyer with 10.
Archbishop Curley 2, John Carroll 0: John Carroll was forced to forfeit its Independent Schools Tournament game, when, following suspensions for violation of a team rule, it could not put a full team on the floor.