* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone pried away the plastic glass window on the front of Eddie's Supermarket in the 4500 block of Erdman Ave. between 8 p.m. Monday and 6 a.m. yesterday. The opening was just wide enough for a small person to enter. The thief took 15 cartons of cigarettes and 15 packages of disposable diapers. The value of the items was $375.
* LARCENY: Northeastern District -- A woman told police that she was talking with her husband as they walked in the 4200 block of Erdman Ave. about 1:30 p.m. yesterday. When he noticed she had money in her hand, she said, he snatched $20 and ran. The woman told police that her husband has drug problems.
* LARCENY: Northeastern District -- A lawn mower worth $60 was stolen yesterday from a back yard in the 4700 block of Shirley Ave.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- An elderly man approached a woman as she walked in the 3600 block of Wabash Ave. about 10:10 p.m. Monday and announced, "This is a stickup," police said. He did not display a weapon, but the woman surrendered her leather bag. The bag did not contain money or valuables.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one of them armed with a revolver, approached a woman in the 4700 block of Park Heights Ave. at 10:15 p.m. Monday and demanded cash. The woman surrendered about $30 in cash.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone broke into a home in the 300 block of S. Smallwood St. between 4:30 p.m. Monday and 9:30 a.m. yesterday. The amount of loss was undetermined.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A man was walking in the 2100 block of Hollins Ferry Road about 9:35 a.m. yesterday when a man with an automatic weapon approached him and demanded money. The bandit took $10 in cash.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 4100 block of Mountwood Road reported yesterday that someone broke in through the basement door between Sunday night and Monday morning, and stole a color television set worth $200.
* ROBBERY ARREST: David Shaun Ware, 36, of the 100 block of Deen Ave., Aberdeen, was arrested and held on $20,000 bail by the sheriff's office on charges stemming from the robberies of the Edgewood Western Auto store at 2:20 p.m. Monday and the Belcamp High's store Thursday.
Police Blotter is a sampling of crimes in Baltimore City, reported by Norris P. West and Mike Farabaugh.