* High school league -- Matt Mathias scored 22 points to lead the Rockets to a 61-49 victory over the Spurs. Mark Bixler and Ryan Webster each totaled 11 points for the Spurs at Sandymount.
Jim Stull's 19 points paced the Celtics to a 59-54 win over the Lakers. Mike Fenlon had 24 points for the Lakers.
The Bulls topped the Bullets, 58-55, behind 13 points apiece from David Sinclair and Brooks Wagner.
* Junior league -- Tyler Quinell scored 15 points as the Green team edged the Red team, 21-20.
The Green team, which led the entire game, also received six points from Tyler Scott.
The Red team used a balance scoring attack to try and offset the strong inside game of Quinell.
Joshua Cowden and Danny Love each had six points for the Red team, which closed the margin to one with 10 seconds left. Bryan Saul, Gary Simonette, Rob Flora and Chase Forrester contributed four points apiece.
Behind three individual champions, the Warriors placed second at the 18th annual Manchester Holiday Tournament at North Carroll High School. Owings Mills won the team title with 272 points and the Warriors followed with 192.
Manchester placed fourth with 162.5 points, Westminster took fifth with 116 and Francis Scott Key placed 11th with 54.
Jared Zilmer (107 pounds), Mike Muller (122) and Andy Seal (130) each claimed titles for the Warriors. Zilmer was selected s the outstanding heavyweight wrestler of the tournament.
For Manchester, Tyler Graham (60), Fran Jackson (80) and James Holmes (85) each placed first. Jackson was named the outstanding lightweight wrestler.
Second-place finishers from Carroll included: Francis Scott Key's Nate Yinger (70), Zach Cox (115) of the Warriors, Tim Sharkey (122) of Westminster and Manchester's Joey Hughes (150).
The Warriors' Danny Patterson (75) and Jason Hamper (140), Ron Howard (80) of Francis Scott Key and Westminster's Jimmy Reiter (95) and Dave Spicer (115) each took third place.
Fourth-place finishers were Kellen Weber (60), Bryan Hamper (80) and Jesse Stank (95) of the Warriors, Westminster's Chris Reiter (95) and Hez Carty (150) and Manchester's Matt Myers (75).
* Class 3 -- With an all-around score of 36.4, Nick Willet placed second for Perna Gymnastics at a designated qualifier meet in Annapolis.
Willet scored 5.0 on the floor exercise, 5.2 on the pommel horse, 7.8 on the rings, 7.4 on the vault, 5.2 on the parallel bars and 5.8 on the high bar.
Scott Clingan finished third all-around, Ed Calwell took fifth and Chris Forman placed sixth.
* Class 5 -- Jon Roscoe used a consistent performance to place first for Perna.
Roscoe led his team in the rings (6.3), floor exercise (5.6) and high bar (5.5). He also recorded scores of 5.8 on the vault and 5.4 on the parallel bars.
Sean Ruth, who finished second with an all-around score of 31.7, led Perna on the pommel horse (5.4) and the high bar (5.5).
Placing fifth with an all-around score of 31.2, Jared Craig topped Perna on the floor exercise (5.6) and the vault (5.9). John Royer, who had a combined score of 30.8, received a 5.6 on the floor exercise and a 5.6 on the parallel bars to lead Perna.
* Class 6 -- Desmond Grady finished in second with an all-around total of 31.6. His scores were 5.3 on the floor exercise, 5.0 on the pommel horse, 5.2 on the rings, 5.5 on the vault, 5.0 on the parallel bars and a 5.6 on the high bar.
* 10-and-under boys -- Tom Lather led the Carroll residents swimming for the Retriever Aquatic Club with third-place finishes in the 50 and 100 breaststroke in the 10-and-under division at the Fall Classic at UMBC.
* 11-12 girls -- Mary Easterday took fifth in the 100 freestyle and the girls 200 freestyle relay team placed fourth.
* 13-14 boys -- Matt Easterday recorded a third-place finish in the 200 butterfly and the boys relay team won the 200 freestyle race in 1 minute, 36.75 seconds.
* 16-and-under girls -- Using a balanced scoring attack, the Freedom Rockets blasted Western Howard County No. 2 team, 14-0.
Pam Seymer and Katie Kavela, an exchange student from Finland, shared the shutout with each playing a half in goal.
Shanna Ziegenfuss, Stacy Smith, Brenda Hovanick, Amber Bly, Jen Coulson and Casey Granico all scored.
* Note: You can fax us your Carroll County recreation results to (410) 783-2518. Please include first and last names of all participants.