* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Southern District -- An intruder stole a variety of barbershop tools, a telephone and an AM-FM cassette stereo from Al's Professional Cuts in the 700 block of Washington Boulevard over the weekend.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Central District -- The theft of furniture -- including an 18-inch TV and a rented dining room set with six chairs -- from a Murphy Homes public housing highrise apartment was reported yesterday. The items were taken sometime between Nov. 5 and 22 by an intruder who police said may have had a key.
* LARCENY: Central District -- A Kent vacuum cleaner valued at $65 was reported stolen sometime between Friday afternoon and yesterday morning from a housekeeping closet at Maryland General Hospital.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A 17-year-old female student was robbed at gunpoint about 2:30 p.m. yesterday by a man who accosted her in the 2500 block of W. Lafayette Ave. The man told her, "Somebody's going to get shot," forced her into an alley and took a pair of gold earrings.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Intruders who forced open a rear door removed $2,126 worth of property -- including a washing machine, refrigerator, a storm door and 10 sets of custom window blinds -- from a home in the 600 block of N. Fulton Ave. between Friday and yesterday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Western District -- A 23-year-old man trying to flag down a taxicab in the 1300 block of N. Fulton Ave. was accosted at gunpoint by two men who took $96 and his Los Angeles Raiders-imprinted wallet. The assailants threw the victim to the ground and ran.
* LARCENY/ARREST: Northern District -- An 18-year-old student reported his Huffy bicycle worth $250 was stolen yesterday afternoon from a bike rack in front of Butler Hall on the Loyola College campus in the 4500 block of N. Charles St. The bike was recovered when a campus officer saw a man riding it and arrested him.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Two women reported their wallets stolen sometime in the late morning yesterday from a parked car in the 3500 block of St. Paul St. One wallet contained $110, and the other $182.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Towson Precinct -- Stereo equipment valued at $2,411 was reported stolen from a car parked in the 800 block of Cinnamon Ridge Place between 8 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m. yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Parkville Precinct -- A television set valued at $300 was reported taken from a residence in the 9100 block of Covered Bridge Road yesterday morning.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Michael James, David Michael Ettlin and Brad Snyder.