* AUTO THEFT: Central District -- A green Dodge Shadow with tags AYA 120 was stolen Saturday from the 800 block of Madison Ave.
* AUTO THEFT: Central District -- A blue 1994 Dodge minivan was stolen Saturday from the 1900 block of Madison Ave. The van had license tag numbers 565051.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A 19-year-old man walking in the 4500 block of N. Rogers Avenue was robbed at gunpoint at 7:30 p.m. Saturday of his wallet and a pager. The wallet contained $42.
* LARCENY: Northern District -- A man stole a $38 USA Motown Singles Collection from the Waxie Maxie music store in the 4500 block of Falls Road about noon Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke into a storage shed in the first block of Beechdale Road and took a $250 child's bicycle between Thanksgiving and Saturday.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man was walking in the 2500 block of W. Cold Spring Lane about 1:20 p.m. Sunday when a robber approached from behind, said he had a gun and took 90 cents.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Northeastern District -- A burglar broke into a house in the 2400 block of Bridgehampton Drive through a rear door between 11:30 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. Sunday. Items taken included a JVC compact disc player and a Signature 2000 video recorder.
* AUTO THEFT: Northeastern District -- A silver 1990 Oldsmobile equipped with an anti-theft device was stolen from the 5800 block of Falkirk Road between 7 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
* AUTO THEFT: Southeastern District -- A dark green 1994 Nissan Sentra was stolen from the 400 block of N. Lakewood Ave. between 1:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Sunday. The car had license tags BMX 431.
* BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Some broke through the basement door of a house in the 3200 block of E. Baltimore St. Saturday or Sunday and took a video cassette recorder.
* LARCENY FROM VEHICLE: North Point Precinct -- Someone broke into a 1993 Nissan pickup truck in the 400 block of Oakwood Road between late Saturday night and early Sunday and stole stereo equipment.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Someone broke through the glass of the Greek Village Restaurant in the 8000 block of Liberty nTC Road early Saturday, taking the register, which contained about $150 in cash.
* BURGLARY: Parkville Precinct -- Intruders broke into two houses in the 9300 block of Pan Ridge Road early Sunday, taking a video camera and money from two purses. Entry in one house was gained through a kitchen window, and in the other by kicking in the front door.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Eric Siegel and Ivan Penn.