* Air Cargo Inc., headquartered in Annapolis, has appointed Jim Morrow as manager of handling services.
* Villa Julie College announced the selection of Mark Hergan as admissions director.
* Anne Arundel Trade Council named Leslie I.D. Prewitt communications director.
* American Chemical Society appointed Anne B. Johnson manager of its Belmont Manor House meeting facility in Elkridge.
* American Environmental Network selected Kettya Ok as systems analyst.
Advertising and PR
* Image Dynamics has added Katherine Ellis to its staff as an account executive.
* Richardson, Myers & Donofrio named Jocelyn Shrewder and Heidi Blalock public relations account executives.
* Hartt & Co. chose Sharon Keys Seal business manager and Laurie Forrester traffic manager/account assistant.
* Equitable Federal Savings Bank, in Wheaton, announced the election of Timothy F. Veith as president.
* A. G. Edwards & Sons appointed Stephen G. Mitchell vice president, investments and branch manager, Hunt Valley.
Legal and insurance
* Whiteford, Taylor & Preston elected Joseph V. Truhe Jr., Colleen R. Cross, Eric W. Cowan and Gardner M. Duvall as partners in the firm.
* Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf, Hendler & Sameth announced that Russell G. Alion Jr. joined the firm as an associate attorney.
* Northwest Hospital Center has chosen Dr. Rafael L. Aybar associate chief of surgery.
* Maryland General Hospital appointed Judi L. Knott director of public relations and Lynn Hopkins as director of marketing.
* Johns Hopkins Hospital has announced that Terence T. Cunningham has been named vice president of administration.
* JSA Healthcare Corp. chose Dr. Virginia A. Hemelt senior vice president, medical management.