* ARSON: Northeastern District -- A 1990 Honda Accord parked in the 1500 block of Fernley Road was doused with lighter fluid and ignited about 11:40 p.m. Saturday, causing $6,000 in damage.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A cab driver was robbed of $125 by a passenger with a handgun about 3:30 a.m. yesterday in the 1500 block of Denview Way. The driver had picked up the robber at Charles Street and North Avenue.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone broke into Grab a Pizza in the 6200 block of Belair Road about 4:30 a.m. yesterday by removing a window fan and stole $20 in coins from a cash register.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A 1994 Plymouth Sundance parked in the 4800 block of The Alameda was stolen Friday night or Saturday morning.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone broke into the E&K; Grocery in the 1700 block of Lorman St. early yesterday and stole 110 cartons of cigarettes. A hole was punched in the rear wall above a boarded window.
* AUTO THEFT: Southwestern District -- A 1987 Acura Legend was stolen from an apartment complex parking lot in the 2300 block of Wheatley Drive after 12:30 a.m. Saturday.
* CUTTING: Southwestern District -- A 22-year-old man was cut on the left arm with a knife after arguing with his brother in a house in the 3200 block of Normount Ave. The incident occurred about 2 p.m. Saturday. The victim was treated at Bon Secours Hospital and released.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A 65-year-old man was robbed of $25 about 2:20 p.m. Saturday by an assailant with a hunting knife in New Cathedral Cemetery in the 4300 block of Old Frederick Road.
* BELTWAY GUNFIRE: North Point Precinct -- A shot was fired through the front windshield of a 1990 Dodge Ram pickup truck that was traveling south on the Baltimore Beltway at Eastern Avenue about 6:50 p.m. Saturday. No injury resulted.
* ARMED ROBBERY: North Point Precinct -- Two men in ski masks, one brandishing a handgun, robbed employees of the One Price clothing store in the 1200 block of Merritt Blvd. of the day's receipts about 10:25 p.m. Saturday. The robbers took more than $2,000.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone broke into the old Shane's restaurant at 1924 York Road. about 10:15 a.m. Saturday and stole a Tiffany-style lamp. Entry to the restaurant, which is closed, was gained by breaking a window, reaching in and unbolting a door.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by James Bock.