* RAPE: Central District -- Police were seeking a man who raped a 33-year-old woman in the 1700 block of Hargrove Alley Wednesday night. The victim had left a friend's house in the 100 block of E. Lanvale St. about 6 p.m. when a man forced her at gunpoint to accompany him into Hargrove Alley, where he raped her and stole her silver Oakland Raiders jacket, valued at $156. The woman was treated at Mercy Medical Center and released.
* THEFT: Central District -- Twenty compact disc tapes, a Philadelphia Eagles cap and a Penn State cap, all valued at nearly $300, were stolen Wednesday from a 1990 Cadillac parked in the first block of W. Centre St.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- A 40-inch life-size screen TV set, two leather coats, video game cartridges and a pair of tennis shoes, all valued at more than $2,200, were stolen Wednesday from an apartment in the 2500 block of Linden Ave.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- A radio and cassette player, both valued at $150, were stolen Tuesday from Time Printers Inc. in the 200 block of Warwick Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1990 Nissan with tags XVH 151 was stolen Wednesday from the 200 block of N. Fremont Ave.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A coat valued at more than $100 was stolen Wednesday from a 1987 Nissan Sentra parked in the 2900 block of N. Charles St.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Cash and U.S. postage stamps, all valued at $120, were stolen Tuesday from an office at Union Memorial Hospital in the 200 block of E. University Parkway.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who attempted to leave F & M Distributors in the 200 block of W. 29th St. Wednesday without paying for several packs of cigarettes and a magazine, all valued at nearly $18.
* STOLEN CAR: CAR: Northern District -- A 1990 Subaru with tags XHF 199 was stolen Wednesday from the 800 block of E. 35th St.
* THEFT:THEFT: Northern District -- While a resident of the 500 block of W. 34th St. went inside a building where he was doing carpentry work on the outside Wednesday, someone stole his circular saw, valued at $150.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1984 Mercury with tags ANN 847 was stolen Wednesday from the 4600 block of Pall Mall Road.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- An AM-FM compact disc player and several CD tapes, all valued at $800, were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 3000 block of N. Calvert St.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A cellular phone was stolen Wednesday from a 1994 Nissan parked in the 5900 block of York Road.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A stereo equalizer and compact disc player, all valued at nearly $1,000, were stolen Wednesday from a 1970 Pontiac parked in the 2000 block of Druid Park Drive.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A four-door 1987 Ford Escort with tags SZG 819 was stolen Wednesday from the 5300 block of Cuthbert Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A gray 1993 Dodge Shadow with dealer tags 24275 was stolen Wednesday from the 5900 block of Western Run Drive.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed the 7-Eleven store in the 4900 block of Liberty Heights Ave. of an undisclosed sum of money Tuesday.
* BANK ROBBERY: Essex Precinct -- A man who implied he had a handgun robbed the Signet Bank in the 100 block of Carroll Island Road of an undisclosed sum of cash Wednesday and drove off in a 1989 Chevrolet Beretta with tags AYJ 297.
* STOLEN CAR: Essex Precinct -- A white 1989 Chevrolet Corsica with tags RZR 053 and the property of Microcomp Inc. was stolen Wednesday from the 3500 block of Honeysuckle Ave.
* CARJACKING: Garrison Precinct -- A 43-year-old woman was sitting in her 1993 Honda Civic near Franklin High School, located in the 12000 block of Reisterstown Road, after a meeting Wednesday night when a man, who implied he was armed, ordered her out of the car and drove off, southbound on Reisterstown Road. The car has tags VYA 330.
* BURGLARY: Garrison Precinct -- Several video games valued at nearly $300 were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 9800 block of Bridle Brook Drive.
* ROBBERY/ARRESTS: North Point Precinct -- Two women in their 20s were arrested Wednesday and were to have been charged with robbing a 21-year-old resident of the first block of Fleming Drive of her purse during an altercation in the 100 block of Chestnut St. They had pawned the purse at a Baltimore City pawn shop.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- A 12-inch stereo speaker valued at more than $200 was stolen Wednesday from an apartment in the 2900 block of Dunglow Road.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- Electronic and musical equipment were stolen Wednesday from a dwelling in the 700 block of Seminary Ave.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.