1. Ryan Homes has opened a model of the Fairfield, one of two three-level, brickfront townhomes the company is building at Deertrace in Owings Mills New Town in Baltimore County. Fifty homes will be built.
The Fairfield has 2,000 square feet of space and a base price of $108,990. A coat closet and powder room are to the left of the foyer, while an 11-by-9-foot kitchen is on the right. A 10-by-7-foot dining room and a 19-by-11-foot living room complete the first floor.
Upstairs, there is a 12-by-13-foot master bedroom with a walk-in closet, two more bedrooms and a full bath with dual vanities.
Ryan's other townhouse at Deertrace is the Lynhaven, which costs $104,990 for 1,550 square feet of living space. The model is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Take I-695 to I-795 (Northwest Expressway) to Owings Mills Boulevard West to a right on Lakeside Boulevard, to a right on Dolfield Road, to a left on Upper Mill Drive to the information center on the left.
Builder: Ryan Homes.
Phone number: 581-9424.
Developer: Ahmonson Development.
Base prices: $104,990 and $108,990.
Style: Three-level townhouse.
Number of homes: 50.
Lot sizes: Not applicable.
Square-footage: 1,550 to 2,000.
* Options: Master bath with shower ($2,500), hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling ($800), sun room, skylight ($700).
2. Bob Ward Homes has opened a model home at Otter Creek Landing in Edgewood in Harford County, where 15 split-foyer, tri-level and Colonial homes will be built in the first section. The houses will have quarter-acre lots that back to wooded areas.
The Pinoak, a two-story Colonial with 1,613 square feet of living space and a base price of $137,900, is the model at Otter Creek.
A 13-by-12-foot living room is to the left of the entry foyer. A 10-by-10-foot dining room, 20-by-10-foot kitchen/breakfast room, 14-by-13-foot family room, powder room, coat closet and one-car garage complete the first floor.
A 12-by-15-foot master bedroom with walk-in closet, two more bedrooms, a full bath, linen closet and laundry area are found on the second floor.
The sales center is open from noon to 6 p.m. daily. Take I-95 North to Route 24 South, to Route 755 South, to a left on Willoughby Beach Road to models on left.
* Builder: Bob Ward Homes.
* Phone number: (410) 679-5433.
* Developer: Otter Creek LLC.
* Base prices: $112,900 to $148,900.
* Style: Split foyer, tri-level, colonial.
* Number of homes: 42.
* Lot sizes: One-quarter acre.
* Square-footage: 1,201 to 2,021.
* Options: Vaulted ceiling in master bedroom ($1,125), extended fourth bedroom over two-car garage ($7,750), extended family room behind two car garage ($8,200), master bath with soaking tub, separate shower, toilet and single vanity ($3,500), full front porch ($3,075).
Suburban Homes Inc. has opened the final 16-home section at Fair Oaks in Thurmont in Frederick County, where the company is building 47 two-story townhouses with two deeded parking spaces.
The townhouses have 1,348 square feet of living space and a starting price of $85,990. They are built around a courtyard and each house backs to open woods.
An entry foyer with a coat closet, 13-by-18-foot living room combination and powder room occupy the front of the first floor.
Upstairs there is a 17-by-13-foot master bedroom with his-and-her closets. Two more bedrooms, a full bath and a linen closet.
The model is open noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and by appointment. Take I-70 North to Route 15 North, to first Thurmont exit and make a right at stop sign and left at light, and go two blocks to right on Moser, to Fair Oaks on right.
* Builder: Suburban Homes Inc.
* Phone number: 823-6300.
* Developer: Suburban Homes Inc.
* Base prices: $85,990.
* Style: Two-story townhome.
* Number of homes: 16.
* Lot sizes: Not applicable.
* Square-footage: 1,348.
* Options: End of group lot premium ($2,000), wood-burning fireplace with slate surround ($1,500), wooden mantle and surround ($350), full brick front ($1,800), half brick front ($975), bay window (($850), master bath ($1,800).
Greens At Ashlar Hill
3. Monument Homes and Housing America Through Training Inc. are now selling the final phase at the Greens At Ashlar Hill at Parkville in Baltimore County.
The Chesapeake is a two-bedroom condominium with 1,060 square feet and a cathedral ceiling, and an $82,555 price tag when located on the third floor.
The home has a 12-by-14-foot living room, 8-by-9-foot dining room, 11-by-14-foot master bedroom with walk-in closet, kitchen, utility room and coat closet.
With 1,185 square feet and a base price of $89,990, the Bayliner is the largest condominium offered at The Greens.
There is a 15-by-11-foot master bedroom with a full bath and walk-in closet, 9-by-9-foot den, 9-by-8-foot dining room, 14-by-12-foot living room, second bedroom, full hall bath, kitchen, utility room and entry foyer.
* Builder: Monument Homes and Housing America Through Training Inc.
* Phone number: (410) 296-4288.
* Developer: Monument Homes and Housing America Through Training Inc.
* Base prices: $76,990 to $89,990.
* Style: Condominium.
* Number of homes: 48.
* Lot sizes: Not applicable.
* Square-footage: 1,060 to 1,185.