Ousman Auber had a goal and two assists, leading Salisbury State past visiting Gallaudet, 7-0, yesterday in the Capital Athletic Conference men's soccer tournament quarterfinals.
The Sea Gulls (11-2-3) will play host to York College in the semifinals tomorrow.
Keith Wehr and Keith Chesla each added a goal and an assist. Joe Herman had one save for his eighth shutout of the season, one shy of the school record.
* Catholic 3, Goucher College 1: Lee Wang, Rob Klepacz and Matt Lewis scored as Catholic (7-9-1) defeated visiting Goucher (7-10-1) in the CAC quarterfinals. Catholic will play at Mary Washington in the semifinals tomorrow. Brian Fortman (Poly) scored Goucher's goal.
* Washington College 4, Beaver College 0: Rodney Roman and Matt Strohl each had a goal and an assist, as Washington College (8-6-4) clinched its first winning season in 15 years. Greg Miller had four saves for his school single-season record ninth shutout.
* Georgetown 3, Towson State 0: Ben McKnight scored two goals, as visiting Georgetown (14-2) beat Towson State (8-9).
* Western Maryland 3, Gettysburg 2: Matt Massey scored his second goal of the game with 1:59 remaining to lift Western Maryland (4-11-2, 1-6-1) to an upset of Gettysburg (12-4-1, 5-2-1) in a Centennial Conference game.
* Essex CC 7, Prince George's CC 3: Mike Lance (Calvert Hall) and Luke Bell (Dundalk) scored two goals each, leading Essex Community College (9-4) past visiting Prince George's Community College.
* William and Mary 4, Maryland 0: Natalie Neaton scored three goals, leading William and Mary (14-3) over Maryland (7-8-2).