Will Cirrincione scored a career-high three goals to lead visiting Loyola (13-2-2, 6-1) to a 7-0 victory over Fairfield (4-12, 3-4) and to its fifth straight Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference title in men's soccer yesterday.
* Salisbury 1, Mary Washington 0: Eric Viggiano scored the game-winner at the 39:54 mark and visiting Salisbury State (10-2-3, 6-0-1) secured a No. 1 seed in the Capital Athletic Conference Tournament. The Sea Gulls also ended a 30-game CAC winning streak by Mary Washington (13-3-2, 6-1).
* Johns Hopkins 2, Washington College 1: Eric West scored two goals, including the overtime game-winner.
* Mount St. Mary's 6, Monmouth 0: Esa Staples scored twice and had two assists.
* UMBC 1, UNCGreensboro 0: Junior forward Bryan Bugarin beat Spartans goalie Mike Sweeney with a shot from close range in the 31st minute in a Big South Conference contest.
* Eastern College (Pa.) 2, Western Maryland 0: John Mickel scored a goal and added one assist to lead visiting Eastern College (7-11).
* Loyola 2, Fairfield 0: Freshman Denis Serafin clinched the regular-season MAAC title for Loyola (8-10, 6-1) by scoring the game-winner at 59:22.
* Salisbury State 2, Catholic 1: Danielle Urban scored the game-winner at 43:43 to lift visiting Salisbury State (10-5, 3-2) over Catholic (6-9, 2-3) in a CAC game.
* Swarthmore 2, Johns Hopkins 2: Hopkins' Kerrie Cathcart scored two goals.
* Navy 2, Bucknell 1: Freshman Cori Thornton scored two goals to lead host Navy (6-8-2).
* Hofstra 1, Mount St. Mary's 0: Suzanne Newell's scored 3:32 into the first overtime
* Cabrini 2, Frostburg State 0: Nancy Kraus scored one goal and had one assist.
* College of Notre Dame 7, Washington & Lee 0: Kristine Scelfo had two goals and three assists.