For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Oct. 17-20 American Rental Association, joint regional meeting, Omni Hotel/Convention Center. Contact: Darleen Summers. Expected attendance: 1,500
* Oct. 17-20 Society of Automotive Engineers, fuel and lubricants meeting, Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact: Edna Kimmell. Expected attendance: 1,300
* Oct. 24-27 National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Official, Convention Center. Contact: Midge Monello. Expected attendance: 4,500
* Nov. 3-6 Institute of Electrical Engineers, Omni Hotel. Contact: Dr. Gideon Kantor 12721 Twinbrook Pkwy., Rockville, Md. 20857. Expected attendance: 1,500
* Nov. 7-11 Association for Computing Machinery, Tri-ADA meeting, Convention Center. Contact: Eliza Van Dam, 490 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, Mass. 01776. Expected attendance: * Nov. 11-13 Communications Marketing Association, annual conference, Raddison Lord Baltimore. Contact: Jack Armstrong,12 Galloway Ave. #3A, Hunt Valley, Md. 21030. Expected attendance: 250
* Nov. 13-16 Public Relations Society of America, National
conference, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Karla Voth, 33 Irving Place, New York, N.Y. 10003. Expected attendance: 2,000
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* Oct. 17-19 American Shortline Railroad Association, Washington Hilton. Contact: Kathy Cassidy (202) 785-2250. Estimated attendance: 1,000
* Oct. 17-22 American Bar Association, conference on law and aging. Contact: Sharon Bolckan (312) 988-5876. Estimated attendance: 400
* Oct. 23-26 National Minority Supplier Development Council, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Suzette Eaddy (201) 944-2430. Estimated attendance: 1,500
* Oct. 24-26 International CFC & Halon Alternative Conference and Exhibit, Washington Hilton. Contact: Jan McCusker (301) 695-3762. Estimated attendance: 2,000
* Oct. 25-27 Travel Industry Association of America, Radisson Mark Plaza. Contact: Kim Struble (202) 293-1433. Estimated attendance: 400
* Oct. 26-28 Association of State and Territorial Solid Waste Disposal Officials, Marriott-Key Bridge. Contact: Katrina Taylor (202) 634-5828. Estimated attendance: 160
* Oct. 31-Nov. 3 American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact: Andrea Bergman, (212) 575-5691. Estimated attendance: 550