* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 900 block of Lenton Ave. through a basement window Sunday and stole a TV and a VCR, all valued at $800.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Nearly $200 was stolen from a cash box at the Remington Brite Wash laundry in the 2800 block of Huntingdon Ave. Sunday by someone who used a key.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- Two men, one with a semi-automatic handgun, robbed Discount Books in the 3200 block of Greenmount Ave. Sunday of $118 and two sex-oriented magazines.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- A resident of the 800 block of Glen Allen Drive and a friend were walking their dogs in the 3700 block of Tudor Arms Ave. Sunday when they requested that three boys riding their bikes leave the area. One of the boys attacked the Glen Allen Drive resident with a stick, causing a severe laceration of the nose. The youths escaped and the victim was taken to Union Memorial Hospital for treatment of blood loss and shock.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 2500 block of Garrison Blvd. was in the 2900 block of Garrison Blvd. Saturday when a man grabbed her around the neck and stole her leather boots and $20.
* CARJACKING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 1300 block of N. Ellwood Ave. was in the 4100 block of Park Heights Ave. Sunday when a gunman robbed him of his 1987 Buick Century with tags RMG 610.
* SHOOTING: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking two men in connection with the shooting of two men in the 3600 block of Lucille Ave. Sunday. The victims, one from the 3600 block of Lucille Ave. and the other from the 2300 block of Druid Hill Ave., were treated at Sinai Hospital for shotgun pellet wounds.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 2000 block of Ashton St. was plaing basketball with several other males in the 400 block of S. Pulaski St. Sunday when one of the opponents kicked him in the face and stole his wallet containing $20.
* ASSAULT: Southwestern District -- A resident of the first block of Cobber Lane was arguing with another man in the 4100 block of Edmondson Ave. Sunday when another man intervened and struck him with a baseball bat. The victim was taken to St. Agnes Hospital and treated for injured ribs.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Someone entered an apartment in the 3100 block of Woodford Place through a sliding glass door over the weekend and stole a mink coat valued at $8,000, a 13-inch TV valued at $200, five handguns, a shotgun and a rifle, clothing, silverware, stereo equipment and other property, all valued at more than $23,000.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh Precinct -- Someone entered a house in the 10900 block of Philadelphia Road through a rear door over the weekend and stole jewelry of unknown value.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- A 24-year-old resident of the 600 block of Bond Ave. was removing groceries from her car outside her home Sunday when a man pressed an unknown weapon into her back and robbed her of several pieces of jewelry and cash.
* ROBBERY: Parkville Precinct -- The manager of McDonald's restaurant in the 7300 block of McClean Blvd. was leaving the building Sunday morning with the previous night's receipts when a gunman robbed him of an undisclosed sum of money.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.