For more information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Oct. 10-15 American Contract & Compliance Association, Sheraton Inner Harbor. Contact: Kerry Kirkland.
* Oct. 14-20 American Rental Association, joint regional meeting, Omni Hotel/Convention Center. Contact: Darleen Summers. Expected attendance: 1,500
* Oct. 17-20 Society of Automotive Engineers, fuel and lubricants meeting, Stouffer Harborplace. Contact: Edna Kimmell, 400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, Pa. 15096-0001. Expected attendance: 1,300
* Oct. 24-27 National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Official, Convention Center. Contact: Midge Monello, 1320 18th Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 4,500
* Nov. 3-6 Institute of Electrical Engineers, Omni Hotel. Contact: Dr. Gideon Kantor, 12721 Twinbrook Pkwy., Rockville, Md. 20857. Expected attendance: 1,500
* Nov. 7-11 Association for Computing Machinery, Tri-ADA meeting, Convention Center. Contact: Eliza Van Dam, 490 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, Mass. 01776. Expected attendance: * Nov. 11-13 Communications Marketing Association, annual conference, Radisson Lord Baltimore. Contact: Jack Armstrong,12 Galloway Ave. #3A, Hunt Valley, Md. 21030. Expected attendance: 250
* Nov. 13-16 Public Relations Society of America, National
conference, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Karla Voth, 33 Irving Place, New York, N.Y. 10003. Expected attendance: 2,000
For more information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* Oct. 10-12 Productions & Operations Management Society, Hyatt Crystal City. Contact: Kalyan Singhal, (410) 992-9313. Estimated attendance: 500
* Oct. 10-15 National Petroleum Refiners Association, Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact: Robert Dziuban (202) 457-0480. Estimated attendance: 1,500
* Oct. 12-14 American College of Healthcare Executives, J W Marriott. Contact: Debra Bachman (312) 943-0544. Estimated attendance: 300
* Oct. 16-19 American Shortline Railroad Association, Washington Hilton. Contact: Kathy Cassidy (202) 785-2250. Estimated attendance: 1,000
* Oct. 17-22 American Bar Association, conference on law and aging. Contact: Sharon Bolckan, (312) 988-5876. Estimated attendance: 400