AH New positions * AlliedSignal Technical Services Corp. announced the selection of Ivan M. Stern as president and the appointments of Eric Singleton as director, management information services and George Stuehler as director of health information services.
* CMG Health named Henry A. Boyd president and chief operating officer.
* Baltimore Metropolitan Council appointed Paul R. Farragut as its executive director.
* London Fog Industries named Sara Morris vice president of creative services.
* Black & Decker Corp. named Ben Abell director of marketing, consumer power tools division.
* Sylvan Learning Systems appointed chosen William Bliss Endres area manager, contract services division for Baltimore City Public Schools.
* The Catholic Review appointed David J. Hoeckel as its advertising director.
* National Aquarium in Baltimore named Anne M. Berman coordinator of catered events and Sarah Edwards Holley, community affairs adviser.
Advertising and PR
* Delta Graphics & Communications, Timonium, appointed Gene Bracken as vice president of publishing and Joseph F. Shock to the post of production manager.
* The Becker Group, the Baltimore-based international provider of commercial holiday decor and services, named Terry Knoll director of creative services.
* Mercantile-Safe Deposit & Trust Co. appointed Hugh W. Mohler as executive vice president; J. Marshall Reid as executive vice president, banking division, and Donald J. Trufant, executive vice president, secured lending.
* Ferris, Baker Watts announced the addition of James H. White and John B. Keefe to the institutional equity sales department.
* Morgan Financial Group added Lee Allen Abramovitz to its staff as a registered representative and John E. Day as a financial planner.
* Villa Julie College has chosen Patricia E. Sadler director of career services.
* Paragon Computer Services named Harvey C. Branch as a technical consultant.
Legal and insurance
* Whiteford, Taylor & Preston announced that William F. Ryan was selected as chairman of its litigation department.
* Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf, Hendler & Sameth admitted Yale M. Ginsburg to the firm as a senior associate.
* Heneson & Scarlett announced that Andrew M. Croll has joined the staff as an associate.
* Weinberg and Green named Shari F. Crittendon, Elizabeth Cahn Goodman, Kathryn Simpson and Lynn W. Strott as associates in the Baltimore law firm.
* Meridian Nursing Center, Towson, announced that Andrea La Pierre has been appointed administrator.
* Prudential Health Care Plan, Mid-Atlantic, named Carol Coughlin vice president of finance and management systems.
Commercial real estate
* Casey & Associates/ONCOR International has selected James S. Leanos as a vice president in its Baltimore office.
* Noel-Lane named Sandra B. Payen and Pauline M. Harris to its staff as advisers.