* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- The Spring Hill Grocery Store in the 2900 block of Spring Hill Avenue was robbed of an unknown amount of property about 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Northwestern District -- A hole was cut in the roof of the Sandler and Woodland Supply Company and $60 in property was stolen over the weekend.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one of whom had a large revolver, told another man to "give it up," and stole $25 from him in the 3600 block of Glen Ave. about 12:05 a.m. Sunday.
* STOLEN AUTO: Northern District -- A 1990 gray, two-door Honda with Maryland tags YDR993 was stolen from the 5900 block of York Rd. Sunday.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Southern District -- A man was hit with a bottle and robbed of $250 in the 2100 block of Wilkens Ave. about 11:20 p.m. Sunday. The victim, who suffered a laceration on his nose, was treated and released from St. Agnes Hospital.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: White Marsh Precinct -- A man, believed to be an ex-employee, threw an ax through the window of the Maryland Recycle Company at the 7100 block of Golden Ring Rd., stealing $403 from the money box in the office closet about 6:46 a.m. Sunday.
* STOLEN AUTO: Towson Precinct -- A maroon 1993 Plymouth Sundance with Maryland tags AYN 650 was stolen from Debonair Court between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Cockeysville Precinct -- Camera equipment and a mountain bike were stolen from a garage at the 1300 block of Brookmeadow Drive between 1 a.m. and 9 a.m. Sunday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Brad Snyder.