For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Sept. 26-28 Instructional Telecommunications Consortium, Radisson Lord Baltimore. Contact: Chris Dalziel, 1 Dupont Circle, Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 400
* Sept. 30-Oct. 4 ServiceStar Corp. trade show, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Jan Schofield, Box 1050, Butler, Pa. 16003. Expected attendance: 8,000
* Oct. 2-5 International Test and Evaluation Association technical symposium, Omni Hotel. Contact: Carolyn Green, Box 216, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md. 21005. Expected attendance: 400
* Oct. 6-8 American Society of Corporate Secretaries, Mid-Atlantic chapter, Harbor Court. Contact: Ronald L. Watson, 601 Dresher Road, Horsham, Pa. 19044-2203
* Oct. 10-14 National Institute of Standards & Technology computer security conference. Contact: Sara R. Torrence, Public Information, A-902 Administration Building, Gaithersburg, Md. 20899
* Oct. 10-17 American Contract and Compliance Association, Sheraton Inner Harbor. Contact: Kerry Kirkland, National Compliance Training Institute, 7th & Foster streets, Philadelphia, 17120
* Oct. 11-13 Baltimore Industrial Show, Convention Center. Contact: Susan Donahue, 20 W. Aylesbury Road, Timonium, Md. 21093
* Oct. 14-20 American Rental Association, joint regional meeting, Omni Hotel/Convention Center. Contact: Darleen Summers, 1900 19th St. N.W., Moline, Ill. 61265. Expected attendance: 1,500
* Oct. 17-20 Society of Automotive Engineers, fuel and lubricants meeting, Stouffer Harborplace. Contact: Edna Kimmell, 400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, Pa. 15096-0001. Expected attendance: 1,300
For more information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* Sept. 26-28 International Trademark Association, paralegal conference, Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact: Jude Duffy (212) 768-9887. Estimated attendance: 350
* Oct. 2-5 National Industries for the Blind, State Plaza Hotel. Contact: Vern Riley (201) 595-9200. Estimated attendance: 500