* PURSE-SNATCHING: Central District -- A woman reported that a man ran to her from behind and snatched her purse about 10:50 p.m. in the 100 block of E. Pratt St. Sunday. The man fled east with $27.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 3100 block of W. Belvedere Ave. early Sunday and stole $2,300 worth of property.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Someone broke into a home in the 4300 block of Main Ave. Sunday about 1 p.m. and took property of an undetermined value.
* STOLEN AUTO: Northwestern District -- A 1984 blue Chevrolet with Maryland tags ZZN 711 was reported stolen Sunday from the 3300 block of Reisterstown Road.
* STOLEN AUTO: Northwestern District -- A 1992 black Chevrolet Blazer with Maryland tags 485 171M was reported stolen Sunday from the 6200 block of Reisterstown Road.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Someone broke into a home in the 2900 block of Ridgewood Ave. Sunday and stole $599 worth of property.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone used a key and entered an apartment in the 3800 block of Erdman Ave. Sunday about 9:30 p.m. The apartment was ransacked, and a VCR worth $200 was stolen.
* ATTEMPTED ROBBERY/ASSAULT: Northern District -- Three men rang the doorbell of a home in the 800 block of Walker Ave. Sunday at 11 p.m. and demanded money from the 63-year-old owner. One of the suspects struck the man in the face with an iron pipe, but they fled without taking any property.
* BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Thieves broke a window and entered the Red Star Yeast Co. in the 2100 block of Van Deman St. Saturday night or Sunday morning and stole computer equipment of undetermined value.
* BURGLARY: Essex Precinct -- Someone cut the front locks off the door of a sno-ball stand at the intersection of Middle River and Orems roads and stole a cash register worth $165 early Sunday.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- The residents of a home in the 200 block of Chestnut St. reported Sunday that someone smashed a front window and stole an Intel computer, a Huffy bicycle and an RCA 19-inch color TV set, all valued at $3,180.
* STOLEN AUTO/RECOVERED: Edgewood -- State police in Bel Air recovered a gray Nissan pickup truck with Maryland tags 209 476M stolen from the 3000 block of Hanson Road sometime Thursday or Friday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Howard Libit.