* ROBBERY: Western District -- A 19-year-old man was in the 1100 block of Harlem Ave. Tuesday when a man, who threatened him with his fists, robbed him of jewelry, valued at more than $600.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men, one with brass knuckles, robbed a 33-year-old man of $50 in the 900 block of N. Calhoun St. Tuesday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- Someone stole a two-door 1986 Buick with Maryland tags ZSA 502 from the 6300 block of Greenspring Ave. Monday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 3000 block of Oakley Ave. was in the 4400 block of Park Heights Ave. Tuesday when a gunman robbed him of cash and property, all valued at $40.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Northeastern District -- Police responding to the burglary of a house in the 1600 block of Winford Road Tuesday arrested a woman. No property was taken.
* PURSE SNATCHING: North Point Precinct -- A 27-year-old resident of the 700 block of Wynbrook Road was walking along 54th Street near Gough Street Tuesday morning when a man approached from behind and startled her. As the woman began walking faster, she fell to the ground. The man grabbed her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $40, and fled.
* BURGLARY: Towson Precinct -- Someone broke into Radebaugh's, a florist in the 100 block of E. Burke Ave., and stole a set of keys. Before leaving, the intruder damaged office equipment.
* STOLEN CAR: Cockeysville Precinct -- A four-door burgundy 1994 Toyota Tercel with Pennsylvania tags APL5919 was stolen from the 9600 block of Deereco Road Tuesday.
* CARJACKING: Garrison Precinct -- A woman was returning to her car after using a 24-hour teller machine in the 11900 block of Reisterstown Road Tuesday night when a man knocked her to the ground and stole her green two-door 1989 Acura Legend with Maryland tags BEP 367.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.