* THEFT: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1000 block of W. Baltimore St. Tuesday and stole more than $200 from the occupant's pants pockets.
* THEFT OF PIGEONS: Western District -- Nearly two dozen pigeons and accessories were stolen from the back yard of a house in the 200 block of N. Schroeder St. Tuesday. The loss was estimated at $250.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A man pointed a gun at the head of a man in the 1000 block of N. Mount St. Tuesday and robbed the victim of a ring, bracelet and pager, all valued at nearly $700.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Police were seeking two men who entered the Cloverland Corp. in the 4600 block of Bowleys Lane Tuesday and stole air conditioning equipment valued at $1,000.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Several cast-iron radiators, valued at $500, were stolen from a house in the 4400 block of St. Thomas Ave. between Friday and Tuesday.
* ASSAULT: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking a woman who struck a female resident of the 2900 block of Strawhat Road in Baltimore County in the head with a bottle in the 4300 block of Park Heights Ave. Tuesday. The victim was treated at Sinai Hospital and released.
* ARMED ROBBERY/ARREST: Wilkens Precinct -- Police arrested a 15-year-old Baltimore City boy and charged him as a juvenile with robbing a 10-year-old Lansdowne boy of his bike after displaying what appeared to be a gun at Annapolis Road and the city line in Baltimore Highlands Tuesday. When the victim refused to give up his bike, the older youth pulled out a the weapon took the bike. Later, the suspect was arrested and the bike recovered. The teen-ager was released in the custody of his parents. The weapon was not recovered, and police don't know if it was real or a toy.
* THEFT: Parkville Precinct -- Someone entered a truck owned by Captain Electric while it was parked in the first block of Steve Way in Perry Hall Tuesday and stole a car phone and electronic equipment, all valued at nearly $2,000.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.