For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* July 12-16 Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians, annual convention, Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact: Angela Megoules. Expected attendance: 250.
* July 14-16 American Association of Nurserymen, mid-Atlantic trade show and convention, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Kevin Morales, 1250 Eye St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* July 19-24 American Cut Glass Association, Hunt Valley Inn, Hunt Valley. Contact: Bob Hampton, 635 Woodbine Road, Westchester, Pa. 19382. Expected attendance: 450.
* July 26-Aug. 1 Great American Firehouse Exposition and Muster, educational sessions, sales and trade show, Convention Center. Contact: Shirley Sills, 44 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, N.Y. 11747. Expected attendance: 10,000.
* Aug. 3-7 Avalon-Hill Game Co., Hunt Valley Inn. Contact Donald Greenwood, 4517 Harford Road, Baltimore, Md. 21214. Expected attendance: 1.000.
* Aug. 5-7 International Association of Exposition Management, regional conference, Baltimore Hyatt Regency. Contact: Patricia Van Buren, One College Park, 8910 Purdue Road, Indianapolis, Ind. 46268. Expected attendance: 350.
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C., Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* July 8-17 US Professional Development institute, Gisdex meeting, Hyatt Crystal City. Contact: Pan Noble (301) 445-4405. Estimated attendance: 800.
* July 9-12 Equipment Leasing Association of America, healthcare conference, Stouffer Mayflower Hotel. Contact: Sally Maloney (708) 527-8655. Estimated attendance: 150.
* July 10-14 National Association of Catering Executives, Ana Hotel. Contact: Martha Willoughby (502) 583-3783. Estimated attendance: 300.
* July 16-20 National Council of Farmers Cooperatives, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Louise Bayly (202) 262-8700. Estimated attendance: 1,500.
* July 17-23 McDonalds Corp. managers meeting, Washington Convention Center. Contact: Marie Black (312) 887-3387. Estimated attendance: 900.
* July 19-23 National Technical Association, heavy equipment show, Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact: Chris Thiel (703) 435-4900. Estimated attendance: 400.
* July 27-Aug. 4 National Concrete Masonry Association, Omni ++ Shoreham Hotel. Contact: Mildred Fitzgerald (202) 829-6100. Estimated attendance: 600.
* July 30-Aug. 2 National Speakers Association, annual meeting, Washington Hilton Hotel. Contact: Karolyn Kirburz (602) 968-2552. Estimated attendance: 1,400.